Thread: Cabal 2

Default Cabal 2

Since we all used to run this back in the day, found out that they had made part 2 to the game.

Looking for a new game to play anyways, even though black desert is the game i am looking forward to playing the most..

Can run it anyone is interested.. Ign will be the same, Zelink

http://cabal2.estgames.com/
    Discord Zelink#7178

Quote Originally Posted by zelink View Post
    Since we all used to run this back in the day, found out that they had made part 2 to the game.

Looking for a new game to play anyways, even though black desert is the game i am looking forward to playing the most..

Can run it anyone is interested.. Ign will be the same, Zelink

http://cabal2.estgames.com/
    Just cause it new don't mean it better. What you find better than the first one so far?
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Played till about lvl 15 and honestly i think the first was a lot better.. Game feels like your typical mmo nowadays which is basically annoying and makes it dead..
    Discord Zelink#7178

looking for a little game to fill a little gap.. i will be checking this one out. Mostly because i liked the original and really dig the new look for this version