Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just Cause 3

Its a good game from what I see, well programmed. People just cant afford to buy both so they say that one is valued less than the other to compensate for the fact that are poor. This seems to be a new phenomenon in a social media world with so many competing products.

Well I bought Black Ops 3 off g2a for $30+ since I liked the first one and haven't played another Call of Duty since then.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

For some games I might pay $30, I learnt my lesson from the Arkham Knight fiasco. Just cause 3 has a "blah" story line with repetitive gameplay. If Max Payne and GTA had a child it would be Just Cause. Its just not as good as either of those games. max Payne was repetitive but the story was good. and GTA is GTA.
    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often -Anonymous.......

Call of duty was great back in the day. I am sure it is still fun today. But I wont be pleased with myself for buying 1/4 of a game. So all Cod games are on my $20 or less list. Same goes for Battlefield.

Max Payne 3 I bought on sale and it was worth every penny. Story line is great, still haven't finished it yet though.

I bought just cause 1 and 2. Just cause 2 has online multiplayer which is fun. Lots of players in the open world.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by topanaris View Post
    For some games I might pay $30, I learnt my lesson from the Arkham Knight fiasco. Just cause 3 has a "blah" story line with repetitive gameplay. If Max Payne and GTA had a child it would be Just Cause. Its just not as good as either of those games. max Payne was repetitive but the story was good. and GTA is GTA.
    Some games are not about story though, as is Just Cause 3. You can tell by all the explosions and stunts that they were just focusing on creating a destructible environment for people to just let loose and do whatever they wanted.

I bought Mad Max Fury road for $12 and must say while it's not a $60 game it is worth at least half that. That game actually kept me hooked and I wanted to 100% it, because it's that interesting.
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Some games are not about story though, as is Just Cause 3. You can tell by all the explosions and stunts that they were just focusing on creating a destructible environment for people to just let loose and do whatever they wanted.

I bought Mad Max Fury road for $12 and must say while it's not a $60 game it is worth at least half that. That game actually kept me hooked and I wanted to 100% it, because it's that interesting.
    Totally get that. Just Cause isnt trying to grip you with its story, I guess what I should have said is its not worth my $30. I could understand why other would buy it. As for Mad Max g2a had it for $11 I just might have a god at it.
    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often -Anonymous.......

Just cause is the only game in which you can jump out of a jet onto a car then onto a helicopter. Its not for everyone but it does do its thing very well. I would recommend it over halo 5

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    Just cause is the only game in which you can jump out of a jet onto a car then onto a helicopter. Its not for everyone but it does do its thing very well. I would recommend it over halo 5
    Yuh seet and it baffles me how the developers never put out a multiplayer for this game and the multiplayer in the second one as a mod so successful.

Everyone has a different measure of how much a game is worth; I mainly judge games based on game play hours which is why I buy alot of RPGs. Online Multiplayer games are mostly judged on the amount of maps they have NOT the amount of hours. Idie games are usually judged on mechanics and graphics. AAA games depends because I would not buy Uncharted day one because it doesn't have as much value to me as it would someone who likes the multiplayer more than the single player.

these guys were chatting about the same cost/value idea in people's heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Yuh seet and it baffles me how the developers never put out a multiplayer for this game and the multiplayer in the second one as a mod so successful.
    The multiplayer is being made. Just like Just cause 2 the multiplayer came later.

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    Everyone has a different measure of how much a game is worth; I mainly judge games based on game play hours which is why I buy alot of RPGs. Online Multiplayer games are mostly judged on the amount of maps they have NOT the amount of hours. Idie games are usually judged on mechanics and graphics. AAA games depends because I would not buy Uncharted day one because it doesn't have as much value to me as it would someone who likes the multiplayer more than the single player.

these guys were chatting about the same cost/value idea in people's heads.
    For me... If a game is only single player then it is an auto no buy.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality