Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just Cause 3

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    The multiplayer is being made. Just like Just cause 2 the multiplayer came later.

For me... If a game is only single player then it is an auto no buy.
    I was talking official multiplayer made by the Developers and not by modding though...

There are single player games worth buying and as Owen says, RPG games give more value for the money as they have way more content and last longer than an action type single player game. I got Witcher 1 and 2 for dirt cheap on steam and liked 2, but 1 was a headache so never finished it. Just bought Witcher 3 on Christmas sale and know I'm gonna rate this one even more than the 2nd especially since it's the game of the year for 2015.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    I was talking official multiplayer made by the Developers and not by modding though...

There are single player games worth buying and as Owen says, RPG games give more value for the money as they have way more content and last longer than an action type single player game. I got Witcher 1 and 2 for dirt cheap on steam and liked 2, but 1 was a headache so never finished it. Just bought Witcher 3 on Christmas sale and know I'm gonna rate this one even more than the 2nd especially since it's the game of the year for 2015.
    no they aren't gonna do official multiplayer for thier game. multiplayer is too much headache and sometimes affects the development of the single player. Of you notice most multiplayer games are made about the same team deathmatch gimick being used since the days of Unreal Tournament/Quake. Most people like the competitive nature of multiplayer and not necessarily what they are doing in it. I would play multiplayer pac-man if I could.

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    no they aren't gonna do official multiplayer for thier game. multiplayer is too much headache and sometimes affects the development of the single player. Of you notice most multiplayer games are made about the same team deathmatch gimick being used since the days of Unreal Tournament/Quake. Most people like the competitive nature of multiplayer and not necessarily what they are doing in it. I would play multiplayer pac-man if I could.
    Grand Theft Auto 5 has multiplayer and it's designed similar to single player but with MMO features. As I said a modder already made a multiplayer for their second game so they could easily use some ideas from that and improve it for Just Cause 3 officially.

But hey they must have their reasons, so we'll just wait to see if this one gets a multiplayer mod later on as well.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow