Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just Cause 3

Default Just Cause 3

A game that's not by Michael Bay :

Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

So apparently this game has some DX12 features implemented in it already:

DX12 Already Used In Just Cause 3 PC; G-Buffer, Conservative Rasterization & more

Just Cause 3 for PC already uses certain DX12 features to improve the game’s performance, and increase the game’s visual quality.

While Just Cause 3 hasn’t been presented as a DirectX12 title, the game was developed with the use of certain DX12 features. Avalance Studios has talked about possible DX12 support for their engine in the past, but it seems that Just Cause 3 was developed to make use of DX12 features to improve performance and visual quality on PC.

During the Gamers Developers Conference 2016, a programming session will be organized by Avalance Studios and Intel, to cover the changes that Avalance made to their engine for Just Cause 3. The session will be presented by Intel’s graphics software engineer, Antoine Cohade.

Read more here:

http://wccftech.com/dx12-3-pc-gbuffe...-rasterization
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Just Cause 3 is Avalanche studio's latest addition to the mind (and lots of other stuff) blowing open world action-adventure series: Just Cause. Published by Square Enix, the game released on December 1, 2015 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. During the development of the game, Intel and Avalanche have been working closely together to optimize the game on Iris graphics, but also to make use of DX12's features to improve the performance even further as well as bring additional visual quality to the game!
    This session will cover the changes Avalanche made to their engine to match DX12's pipeline, the implementation process and best practices from DX12. We'll also showcase and discuss the PC exclusive features enabled thanks to DX12 such as Ordered Independent Transparency, and G-buffer blending using Raster Ordered Views and light assignment for clustered shading using Conservative Rasterization.
    http://schedule.gdconf.com/session/u...ented-by-intel

These features were developed alongside intel.

I have Just Cause 2 and will buy 3 when it is onsale.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

I got just cause 1 & 2 during the Square Enix sale, I find while it has action the game is as deep as a puddle.
    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often -Anonymous.......

I played one and 2 its a game where you can just pick up and dick around in the open world. Its good fun. Its well worth the play though and the graphics are awesome.

Yeah I was deciding between this and Witcher 3, but got Witcher 3 since it was on sale. Will wait till it get cheaper on g2a to get Just Cause 3.

yup, not paying more than $5 for that game...
    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often -Anonymous.......

Quote Originally Posted by topanaris View Post
    yup, not paying more than $5 for that game...
    Dis game worth more than $5 man. I saw it on cdkeys for $25 before it came out but because it selling well gone to $35, so waiting for it to go back there to get it.

Well I guess to each his own because I see people buying call of duty every year for 60$ to play the same game over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    Well I guess to each his own because I see people buying call of duty every year for 60$ to play the same game over and over.

So true. I haven't bought COD since world at war many many years ago.

But I agree with people waiting for sales. Games these days aren't worth full price. I myself haven't bought a game that cost over $20 in years. All this dlc mess, terrible programming that needs months of fixing.

Just isn't worth the $60 + being charged these days.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality