Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Features of the LG G4 | A 'HUGE' step above the rest.

Default Features of the LG G4 | A 'HUGE' step above the rest.

I had the chance to use this device for a month now and oh was I impressed.
    What stood out most of all were:
    1. The Amazing Colours on the Display - 5.5 inch
    2. The Camera - 16MP
    3. The Clarity of the Audio from the speakers

The video below will certainly provide more in details.

My biggest issue with this phone... the screen isn't as bright in direct sunlight. Coming from a Samsung Galaxy, it's a big con for me. Otherwise I still love it. My only other concern is LG's update track record.

Loving mine, awesome device

Quote Originally Posted by marl30 View Post
    My biggest issue with this phone... the screen isn't as bright in direct sunlight. Coming from a Samsung Galaxy, it's a big con for me. Otherwise I still love it. My only other concern is LG's update track record.
    I dont read my phone in sunlight for more than a few mins. So that wont be a problem to me.

My problem is battery life Gsmarena rate it at 52hrs while Note 4 is 87hrs.

So it kinda sticky :/
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

jomo Guest

Main reason I wouldn't buy it is battery life, I'm in the sun most of the day too and my note 3 isn't bright enough, almost considered an iPhone when I used one in direct sunlight

The battery life on the g3 I had was a freaking joke, I'd literally watch the percentage drop...

What is happening in the phone industry!? We are kit pleased, options are small and all lacking something... It's like a conspiracy or sumn

Keep the consumer wanting more...

Oh it's called business

Battery life is not a major concern for me these days, mainly because the way I use my device is a huge drain on batteries:
    • GPS
    • music streaming (earphones and bluetooth)
    • real-time backup of photos to my NAS
    • the fact that i only use wifi at home.
    • Smart-Lock using locations (which uses the GPS frequently)

So if it lasts me for the time i step out of my house and back in, I am fine. If it doesn't, it charges quickly and I have a backup battery.

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    I dont read my phone in sunlight for more than a few mins. So that wont be a problem to me.

My problem is battery life Gsmarena rate it at 52hrs while Note 4 is 87hrs.

So it kinda sticky :/
    My battery life has been very good. I never once had to charge while at work. I'm at work 8 or sometimes 9hrs. Usually when I'm leaving work I have 50% or 40+% battery life. I stream content on the internet for at least 6-7 hrs continuously while at work. I turn my screen on a lot too to change media source and Facebook and all, and I still don't have to charge.

As for the sunlight issue, I needed to take some outdoor pics, and I was surprise how dark the screen was at full brightness. I could hardly see anything when I aimed to shoot the shot. It was bad.

Quote Originally Posted by marl30 View Post
    My battery life has been very good. I never once had to charge while at work. I'm at work 8 or sometimes 9hrs. Usually when I'm leaving work I have 50% or 40+% battery life. I stream content on the internet for at least 6-7 hrs continuously while at work. I turn my screen on a lot too to change media source and Facebook and all, and I still don't have to charge.

As for the sunlight issue, I needed to take some outdoor pics, and I was surprise how dark the screen was at full brightness. I could hardly see anything when I aimed to shoot the shot. It was bad.
    Yeah yeah yeah...

My iPhone is the same until I start using it. battery last long until I start using it liek I use my note.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Good day I was thinking about purchasing this phone but I read couple reviews and watched a couple videos and and found out that this device has boot looping issues.
    So can anyone who has used the device say if this is true or not ?
    Or maybe I'll just think about a note 4.
    YES WE CAN

Quote Originally Posted by soujah View Post
    Good day I was thinking about purchasing this phone but I read couple reviews and watched a couple videos and and found out that this device has boot looping issues.
    So can anyone who has used the device say if this is true or not ?
    Or maybe I'll just think about a note 4.
    I am not a G4 user, but I know it is a good phone. I haven't heard about a bootloop issue. How many devices have you heard about with this issue?

as far as I know any phone can have a bootloop issue.

Ahemmm.... Note 4 all the way though.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup