Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Digicel Website

I've noticed that ShopinJA is also not mobile friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartd View Post
    Google's new SEO updates (Mobilegeddon) which took effect some months ago have forced these changes in websites that were not mobile friendly before.
    Now every website has to become mobile friendly or responsive which is kind of the same thing or they will supper from bad SEO
    from google and possible other search engines.

I figure this is why Digicel had to change, not sure what TJ is waiting on!
    Have you ever noticed that some sites don't need SEO? Sites like TechJa and ShopinJa don't really need to worry about SEO because they are in a category that only consists of 1, themselves. They don't have any competition so there is not anything to optimize for. The set of websites with a Jamaican user-base is so small that when you are dominant, competition is barely a worry. Do you think there will be another Jamaican tech forum?

BTW... the same goes for Observer's and Gleaner's websites, they don't need SEO.
    1.8 Ghz Pentium 4 (OC'd.) / Intel P4 (478) Motherboard / 800MHz DDR / 256 Mb DDR RAM / 40GB Seagate / RIVA TNT2 Pro 32MB / 24X12X24 Sony CDRW+ / 18" View Sonic CRT / Windows ME Yes it will play Doom... i plan on trying Crysis 3 one of these days.