SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Not to mention how Hatred got banned from steam for a while because of all the controversy with the killings and senseless violence, yet MK X just get a pass because it's just another Mortal Kombat game.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

No, Hatred was controversial because you were killing innocent people just for the hell of it. That's the sole purpose of the game, and with all the crazy people running around in the US, that's understandable. The fatalities in MKX are brutal, yes, but they are: 1) completely optional and 2) just so over the top that no one really takes them seriously.
    No one expects the Inquisition.

Yeah i get your point, but in every single GTA you can senselessly run over people and shoot them and hack them to death you name it.

But I suppose that's optional too so what the hey...
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Pretty much. GTA, Sleeping Dogs and other games like that give you the option to do pretty much whatever you want. If you want to be a terrible person and mow down the innocent you can, but they don't force you to do that, and nothing but that for the entire game. Generally, the people you are funneled into killing are just as bad as you are.
    No one expects the Inquisition.

... yeah but that EVO2015 finals between SonicFox and A Foxy Grandpa though
    1.8 Ghz Pentium 4 (OC'd.) / Intel P4 (478) Motherboard / 800MHz DDR / 256 Mb DDR RAM / 40GB Seagate / RIVA TNT2 Pro 32MB / 24X12X24 Sony CDRW+ / 18" View Sonic CRT / Windows ME Yes it will play Doom... i plan on trying Crysis 3 one of these days.