Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ZipFM Hacked

Default ZipFM Hacked

Hacks on Jamaican Websites are really becoming common..

ZipFM has been hacked.. http://zipfm.net/

---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

y do i feel these are originating same place here in ja by some new upcoming cyber brains.. i just get that feeling it aint outside ppl.. smh
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

I cant see the pic from work but i dont think its jamaican based. Usually when a website is hacked it gets defaced. Meaning the Hacker(s) leave a message on the home screen. Usually a pic or an entire page with their names.

The last Jamaican website hacked few weeks ago was done by some Islamic people i think.

Techjamaica: JIS Website Hacked

Quote Originally Posted by sk@tta View Post
    I cant see the pic from work but i dont think its jamaican based. Usually when a website is hacked it gets defaced. Meaning the Hacker(s) leave a message on the home screen. Usually a pic or an entire page with their names.

The last Jamaican website hacked few weeks ago was done by some Islamic people i think.

Techjamaica: JIS Website Hacked
    This was a Hack was by Lakhdar DZ .. Algerian Muslim Hackers..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    This was a Hack was by Lakhdar DZ .. Algerian Muslim Hackers..
    Same thing i was saying that its not Jamaican hackers. The ones who hacked JIS maybe told their friends that the security on Jamaican websites are crap. The Muslims hackers are filling their Hack resumes

The site is running on Drupal so most likely this hack was enabled through the Drupalgeddon security vulnerability. The typical Jamaican website not worrying about security because there is nothing on there to steal.
    1.8 Ghz Pentium 4 (OC'd.) / Intel P4 (478) Motherboard / 800MHz DDR / 256 Mb DDR RAM / 40GB Seagate / RIVA TNT2 Pro 32MB / 24X12X24 Sony CDRW+ / 18" View Sonic CRT / Windows ME Yes it will play Doom... i plan on trying Crysis 3 one of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by gW33Zy View Post
    The site is running on Drupal so most likely this hack was enabled through the Drupalgeddon security vulnerability. The typical Jamaican website not worrying about security because there is nothing on there to steal.
    True. little to none of the sites out here accepts and stores Credit card info for online payment (like what Amazon does) so there is no database with info to steal. Hacking the Jamaican sites would be just for fun.

I actually read through all that lol.

Their basically saying they hack websites just to send message to government to support freedom of movement and that they support other hackers.

Not sure if this applies to our government, but their English is not as bad as some others.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by sk@tta View Post
    True. little to none of the sites out here accepts and stores Credit card info for online payment (like what Amazon does) so there is no database with info to steal. Hacking the Jamaican sites would be just for fun.
    That is but one aspect though. The value of a target is determined by the attacker. In your estimation hacking a Jamaican site may not seem to have value. However, nothing could be further from the truth as it could in fact be the start of something bigger. For example on one engagement the main site of the client was a fortress. That said other seemingly not so important sites were left open. And that proved to be the way in.

People make it sound like Jamaican sites are worst off than other sites. It is simply not true. There are numerous examples to refute that claim. Fact is the world over has issues.

Bwoy, the man them Hack ZipFM again star, this time with music playing in the background...

Zip really need to invest in a good IT person...
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; Jul 31, 2015 at 07:54 AM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..