Thread: Flow non-existent customer service

Default Flow non-existent customer service

I just had to share this - been waiting on the phone for a fair bit to speak with FLow, after 20 minutes of waiting the call gets disconnected. I thought maybe I would try their online support and I was greeted with the below..... The sad part is it will only get worse.

capture
    Last edited by topanaris; Jun 29, 2015 at 03:53 PM.
    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often -Anonymous.......

Flow moved their Customer Service for their largest customer base to the country with their second largest customer base. The outcome could have been expected, but from a financial standpoint its called economies of scale aka savings.

They simply need to ramp up the number of agents available in Trinidad. Will they however, I guess we will have to wait and see. 70 mins for an online chat is definitely not acceptable by any standards.

Grab a snickers.............

Quote Originally Posted by gprs internet View Post
    grab a snickers.............
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    this!!!
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

For the record I left the chat window open and came back this morning and still did not receive a response..... In any event there must have been a touch of clairvoyance and I was actually calling to disconnect my cable service - having Internet makes having cable redundant.
    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often -Anonymous.......

I tried their online chat once a few mths ago and the wait time was 1 min, however a half hr after waiting for that minute to pass I gave up and locked it
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.