Thread: 4 Blogs or one for all?

Default 4 Blogs or one for all?

Hey all! Now I have been blogging about music, movies and TV shows which is okay but it's not the same as it used to be as when I started in 2013 and 2014. I realized I only need one blog for all my passions. From TV to movies to music to news and local, regional and current affairs to the news, I can do one blog for all instead of bursting my brain thinking about how I'm going to just put together several blogs individually.

I see some websurfers, bloggers and web designers have a wide variety of genres of things put together. Example on dailyveritas.com and even corvedacosta.com . I can be a jack of trades and master of many but I need direction. I have sorted out a framework of things to blog about and even though it's a draft I can work it for now. I want to use your skills to guide me and bloggers like myself and work magic. Nothing needs to be split across everywhere. Sometimes you just need to just do one. What do you think? Will one blog cut it or should I be diverse which is what I don't want to do or can't maintain it because I have to be splitting across my passions on three or four blogs. Can't such a measure prosper as it has been with your new blog dailyveritas?

Please assist a brother and please reply soon.

Based on the topics listed one blog would be more ideal... you would have more than one blog if the topics were far and apart.

music, movies and TV shows
    thats one topic - Entertainment.

news and local, regional and current affairs
    thats another topic - News

As far as taxonomies go, that's 2 blogs. Why not create a multi-network website? e.g. news.example.com and entertainment.example.com
    1.8 Ghz Pentium 4 (OC'd.) / Intel P4 (478) Motherboard / 800MHz DDR / 256 Mb DDR RAM / 40GB Seagate / RIVA TNT2 Pro 32MB / 24X12X24 Sony CDRW+ / 18" View Sonic CRT / Windows ME Yes it will play Doom... i plan on trying Crysis 3 one of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by gW33Zy View Post
    thats one topic - Entertainment.

thats another topic - News

As far as taxonomies go, that's 2 blogs. Why not create a multi-network website? e.g. news.example.com and entertainment.example.com
    News and Entertainer fit into one blog easily.... Many Blogs do it.. you can even through in Sports/Weather/Etc
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

1 or 2 blogs doesn't matter. what matters is consistency and administration. If you can manage 2 or 3 different blogs without getting confused as to what you are gonna post then multiple blogs are fine otherwise stick with 1 blog because at least you wouldn't forget to update it. Just have clear categories.