Notification came in at work..

Updating now...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Notification came in at work..

Updating now...
    WTH! Mine still giving option to notify when ready! Chu gonna just use the link King_jah posted.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

updated my tablet with the iso. Had driver problems, fixed them. So wont update my desktop until I have a whole day.

Looks good so far.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Update took about 1 Hr... Start Menu is Back ... Only reason I Updated lol
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

Took me a lil over 40 minutes to upgrade on my SSD and coulda sworn it didn't take that long to install a fresh Windows 7, but then again I've never done an actual upgrade before. Seems a bit faster overall than Windows 7 and I noticed taskbar icons are smaller and not as chromed looking as Windows 7's, but acceptable.

Strange thing I noticed though is that I only had 15 gigs free space remaining on my SSD before the upgrade from Win7 and now I have 30 gigs free space and all my files are still in tact. Guess I'll figure out how dat later on but so far so good.

So far issues I've had is updating nvidia drivers with geforce experience, where it stuck on installing 3d vision, but after I restart seems most important things installed, so will just have to wait until those updates role out.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

If Win 10 is like 8.1, the reason so much of your space is used up is because there's a backup of all your installed programs sitting on the drive. I think it's automatically deleted after a while, but you can delete it yourself if you wish. I don't remember if it's in the root of the drive, windows folder or just the plain old program files folder, but it's not hard to find.
    No one expects the Inquisition.

Went ahead and updated. I usually do clean install even when just updating GPU but w/e. Was painless and nice to see apps still isntalled and working. Had to update norton before updating windows just in case though. When I was using the beta Norton wasn't supported, latest is.

Clean installs are a serious pain to put everything back where it was so like this. Still going to clean out GPU drivers and reinstall. For AMD ppl there's 15.7.1 updated for windows 10
    Last edited by semitop; Jul 29, 2015 at 10:47 PM.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Took me a lil over 40 minutes to upgrade on my SSD and coulda sworn it didn't take that long to install a fresh Windows 7, but then again I've never done an actual upgrade before. Seems a bit faster overall than Windows 7 and I noticed taskbar icons are smaller and not as chromed looking as Windows 7's, but acceptable.

Strange thing I noticed though is that I only had 15 gigs free space remaining on my SSD before the upgrade from Win7 and now I have 30 gigs free space and all my files are still in tact. Guess I'll figure out how dat later on but so far so good.

So far issues I've had is updating nvidia drivers with geforce experience, where it stuck on installing 3d vision, but after I restart seems most important things installed, so will just have to wait until those updates role out.
    It gives you an option to roll back to windows 7 incase you need to return back, only 31 days before windows maintenance runs and removes it.
    If you want to remove it you can do a disk clean up right away, or a reset or even creating another account.

Windows 10 compression actually uses less space and the back up of windows 10 to do refresh is also super compress on another partition which is great.
    Currently: HP Touchsmart 14t
    SM-G935FD - S7 Edge dual sim: Android 7 Official
    The 3 C's in life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, if you want anything in life to Change.

Not sure If my Windows 8.1 got lazy and needed a clean up... but Win 10 seems much snappier now.. Have a MacOS feel now..
    Will wait a few weeks and see if it continues...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..