Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Macbook (2015)

Default The New Macbook (2015)

Naw lie still.. this thing is sweet... If they had a 15" model I think I would indulge...
    The thing has one port for USB3, Power & HDMI... Not bad at all...

http://www.apple.com/macbook/
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

What is sweet about this? SMH

It has one micro usb C port and a headphone jack. Not sure where you get hdmi from. You get other ports you have to buy a $75 dongle.

1ghz dual core cpu? What you planning on doing with that?

I think there are much better things people can spend $1599 on.

BTW I am typing from my Macbook Pro
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post

It has one micro usb C port and a headphone jack. Not sure where you get hdmi from.
    Dawg, me keep telling you to keep up innu star....

The USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter lets you connect your MacBook with USB-C port to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MJ...tiport-adapter
    This laptop is not for Hardcore users.. just something light and thin to carry around daily.. Ideal for students who don't require a world of computing power..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Dawg, me keep telling you to keep up innu star....

This laptop is not for Hardcore users.. just something light and thin to carry around daily.. Ideal for students who don't require a world of computing power..
    Keep up with what? Didnt I mention the dongle? Please try to make sense when you post. The dongle is not even a part of the package.

And I asked what is sweet about it? There are thin and lite laptops out there with way more power.

They build a nice looking laptop, but you have to have an ugly dongle hanging out of it? How is that sweet? And to make it worse I have to pay $75 for it.

Anyone who wants a thin macbook should get a Macbook air which is more functional and cheaper instead of this garbage. This is an Ipad running OSX.

And if you are in the market for windows there are tons of premium laptops that are just as thin and pack more power and ports. For example http://www.samsung.com/us/computer/laptops

As a "techie" how can you even say this is sweet? SMH
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Sweet design.. Sweet features.. Re-designed Keyboard, Re-designed Batteries, Re-designed Track-pad, everything fits in that small frame..

Stop think like a Apple Hater and appreciate the thing for what it is.. but don't listen to me.. listen to the billions of people that are gonna buy this..

Man a show me Samsung Laptop to hell.. how does a Windows PC begin to compare to a Mac ??? lol Dawgggg
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

Sweet design.. Sweet features.. Re-designed Keyboard, Re-designed Batteries, Re-designed Track-pad, everything fits in that small frame..

Stop think like a Apple Hater and appreciate the thing for what it is.. but don't listen to me.. listen to the billions of people that are gonna buy this..

Man a show me Samsung Laptop to hell.. how does a Windows PC begin to compare to a Mac ??? lol Dawgggg
    Design is sweet i agree, again nothing new here it looks like a Macbook air.

Re-designed keyboard? It has a worse keyboard than Macbook pro or Macbook Air.

Re-designed battery? What difference does it make? 8hrs battery life like any windows ultrabook.

Re-designed trackpad. Yes it is nice like all macbook trackpads.

There is nothing to appreciate about this.
    Apple hater? Ha I am typing on my Macbook pro at the moment.

Again like I told someone earlier not everyone here is a techie. You are a perfect example. How can a techie fall for words "Re-designed"?
    is that what you gonna tell people when they ask yo for advice?

How does a Windows PC compare to Mac? I use both on a daily basis. Windows PC has a slight edge in productivity. It is not a land slide like IOS vs Android.
    But I was comparing The build and design which is nothing new. There are high quality Windows laptops out there, I just showed you a few.

Edit:
    And please tell me the sweet features this has over others.
    Last edited by pezz; Mar 10, 2015 at 10:33 AM.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Go research the thing rasta... All the things I listed now work in a different way in order for it to fit in that Slim frame..
    All laptops are now going to implement those features (Wait for it)

You only use a Mac because you have no other option to fill that gap.. lol

Does it make you feel better to know that I'm not a Techie.. matters not to me.. so I don't know why it matters so much to you.. lol

Dude, just go easy yaw man,, and embrace the new Mac..
    If you are right and it really is crap.. guess what, crap gonna sell like hot bread.. as a Apple hater that should really boil your blood ...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

Go research the thing rasta... All the things I listed now work in a different way in order for it to fit in that Slim frame..
    All laptops are now going to implement those features (Wait for it)

You only use a Mac because you have no other option to fill that gap.. lol

Does it make you feel better to know that I'm not a Techie.. matters not to me.. so I don't know why it matters so much to you.. lol

Dude, just go easy yaw man,, and embrace the new Mac..
    If you are right and it really is crap.. guess what, crap gonna sell like hot bread.. as a Apple hater that should really boil your blood ...
    You are so predictable lol. Have nothing to say so "Go research yourself".

No please tell me how. Does the keyboard press the buttons by itself? How does it make the user experience better?

Does the battery supply super sonic volts?

Nope doesn't matter to me if you are a techie, I nor anyone I know takes advice from you. So no, I dont really care.

Nothing Apple do or dont do boil my blood. I am not one of their investors or one of their competitors.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Naw lie still.. this thing is sweet... If they had a 15" model I think I would indulge...
    The thing has one port for USB3, Power & HDMI... Not bad at all...
    Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post

It has one micro usb C port and a headphone jack. Not sure where you get hdmi from. You get other ports you have to buy a $75 dongle.

This is from the apple website
    Should GPRS have said "providing" instead of "for"? LOL

I see you trying to prove him wrong all the time but damn, go easy
    Last edited by sean; Mar 10, 2015 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    This is from the apple website
    Should GPRS have said "providing" instead of "for"? LOL

I see you trying to prove him wrong all the time but damn, go easy
    And the biggest Apple fanboy has arrived. Was waiting for you

What was your post for anyways? I dont see the point of it. I already pointed it out in the second post of this thread (I probably misread his first post)

And GPRS said nothing wrong or right. He likes it and I dont. We debating. What are you doing?

I know you are buying 3 of these to put in your Apple trophy cabinet.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup