Thread: iPod Touch A1367 - 4th Gen Battery Pinout

Default iPod Touch A1367 - 4th Gen Battery Pinout

So recently got one of these A1367 to replace a battery. Too stressful to deal with so gave a friend to pull it down. Busted the middle connector off the board. Realizing this wasn't the first case of something like this happening - gotta love the resources of the internet - I began searching for a solution. None. So. Got down to work and found them out myself. Here they are so that your life can be easier. You can make corrections if you find anything wrong. Hopefully it will help. Click for larger pic if you want.

Last edited by khat17; May 7, 2015 at 12:05 AM.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

how much would it cost for you to do this (pm)

He's so thread. I apologize because I don't recall if I had answered about this. I'd have rebuilt the points for you at about it $2,500 for labour. Parts we'd discuss.

I'm not so much into this though. If you need Apple device repairs check with Matthew's Cellular Operations in Mandeville. He does good work and micro-soldering.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".