Thread: Odesk

Default Odesk

whats the fastest and cheapest way to collect money earned from odesk.com help needed urgently and also how long does it take after you apply for the payneer card does it arrive at your house
    GPU : sapphire 6870
    CPU : amd athlon ll x3 425 3.3GHZ
    MOBO : ecs a780gm am3
    all your base are belong to us

Quote Originally Posted by evastrapkoremadhead View Post
    whats the fastest and cheapest way to collect money earned from odesk.com help needed urgently and also how long does it take after you apply for the payneer card does it arrive at your house

Can only answer to the Payoneer card. The turnaround time is relatively short, cant remember the amount of time passed. Havent really used it yet but the fees may be a bit of a problem.
    Network+, MCSE, CCNA, CCNA:Voice, CCNP

Quote Originally Posted by evastrapkoremadhead View Post
    Yup...payoneer is the way to go...I got approved say about a week (or maybe less) after apply for the card, then they gave me a delivery date, got the card wayyyy before the delivery date, gonna estimate and say 2 weeks. Time may vary, its been a longggg time so I dont remember.

FYI...if you dont know this..you can also connect your payoneer card to your paypal account to withdraw money from paypal to your card, you can read and see how here: http://www.onlinejobsforjamaicans.co...unt-with-money

the paypal to payoneer transfer no longer works paypal has blocked people from adding new cards if u have it already connected it should work fine based on what i hear tho
    GPU : sapphire 6870
    CPU : amd athlon ll x3 425 3.3GHZ
    MOBO : ecs a780gm am3
    all your base are belong to us