Thread: How does one transfer monies from paypal to a local bank???

Default How does one transfer monies from paypal to a local bank???

I've been having difficulties getting a reasonable answer from our local banks regards paypal. All I've been told is to use a swift code for their JP Morgan Chase account. To add, I want to avoid bothering someone to send the money via WU and also to avoid WU converting the money to JA$.

Could someone explain what's the right procedure?

[Moderator, if you are relocating this, please let me know].
    Only you can change the world for the better...not to be enslaved by the mindset of others. Why let history repeat itself!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yung_Jah View Post
    I've been having difficulties getting a reasonable answer from our local banks regards paypal. All I've been told is to use a swift code for their JP Morgan Chase account. To add, I want to avoid bothering someone to send the money via WU and also to avoid WU converting the money to JA$.

Could someone explain what's the right procedure?

[Moderator, if you are relocating this, please let me know].
    What about the cheque option?
    Network+, MCSE, CCNA, CCNA:Voice, CCNP

As in paypal sending a cheque to me? Never thought of it. And does paypal charge to send a cheque? If so, how much? And how long does it take?
    Only you can change the world for the better...not to be enslaved by the mindset of others. Why let history repeat itself!!!

THANK GOD

Quote Originally Posted by g2cris View Post
    I thought adding PayPal to a Payoneer credit card is no longer possible on new signups, as per http://community.payoneer.com/discus...pting-payoneer
    1.8 Ghz Pentium 4 (OC'd.) / Intel P4 (478) Motherboard / 800MHz DDR / 256 Mb DDR RAM / 40GB Seagate / RIVA TNT2 Pro 32MB / 24X12X24 Sony CDRW+ / 18" View Sonic CRT / Windows ME Yes it will play Doom... i plan on trying Crysis 3 one of these days.

sorry cant help you then.
    THANK GOD

Quote Originally Posted by g2cris View Post

Oh zeen. Though someone just commented about it below. Guess it won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by gW33Zy View Post
    I thought adding PayPal to a Payoneer credit card is no longer possible on new signups, as per http://community.payoneer.com/discus...pting-payoneer
    Hmmm....So what's my next option?

Use The Cheque Option. Back In 2009 They Charged $5. It Took 5 Days To Prepare And 3 Weeks For The Cheque To Arrive In Jamaica Then Another 3 Weeks To Clear Once You Deposit It. That Was 5-6 Years Ago.

Quote Originally Posted by techmenace View Post
    Use The Cheque Option. Back In 2009 They Charged $5. It Took 5 Days To Prepare And 3 Weeks For The Cheque To Arrive In Jamaica Then Another 3 Weeks To Clear Once You Deposit It. That Was 5-6 Years Ago.
    Seems like that will be my only option if I am not in any hurry. Respect for the details.