Thread: How does one transfer monies from paypal to a local bank???

Yung_Jah Guest

Default How does one transfer monies from paypal to a local bank???

I've been having difficulties getting a reasonable answer from our local banks regards paypal. All I've been told is to use a swift code for their JP Morgan Chase account. To add, I want to avoid bothering someone to send the money via WU and also to avoid WU converting the money to JA$.

Could someone explain what's the right procedure?

[Moderator, if you are relocating this, please let me know].

Quote Originally Posted by Yung_Jah View Post
    I've been having difficulties getting a reasonable answer from our local banks regards paypal. All I've been told is to use a swift code for their JP Morgan Chase account. To add, I want to avoid bothering someone to send the money via WU and also to avoid WU converting the money to JA$.

Could someone explain what's the right procedure?

[Moderator, if you are relocating this, please let me know].
    What about the cheque option?
    Network+, MCSE, CCNA, CCNA:Voice, CCNP

Yung_Jah Guest

As in paypal sending a cheque to me? Never thought of it. And does paypal charge to send a cheque? If so, how much? And how long does it take?

THANK GOD

Quote Originally Posted by g2cris View Post
    I thought adding PayPal to a Payoneer credit card is no longer possible on new signups, as per http://community.payoneer.com/discus...pting-payoneer
    1.8 Ghz Pentium 4 (OC'd.) / Intel P4 (478) Motherboard / 800MHz DDR / 256 Mb DDR RAM / 40GB Seagate / RIVA TNT2 Pro 32MB / 24X12X24 Sony CDRW+ / 18" View Sonic CRT / Windows ME Yes it will play Doom... i plan on trying Crysis 3 one of these days.

sorry cant help you then.
    THANK GOD

Yung_Jah Guest

Quote Originally Posted by g2cris View Post

Oh zeen. Though someone just commented about it below. Guess it won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by gW33Zy View Post
    I thought adding PayPal to a Payoneer credit card is no longer possible on new signups, as per http://community.payoneer.com/discus...pting-payoneer
    Hmmm....So what's my next option?

Use The Cheque Option. Back In 2009 They Charged $5. It Took 5 Days To Prepare And 3 Weeks For The Cheque To Arrive In Jamaica Then Another 3 Weeks To Clear Once You Deposit It. That Was 5-6 Years Ago.

Yung_Jah Guest

Quote Originally Posted by techmenace View Post
    Use The Cheque Option. Back In 2009 They Charged $5. It Took 5 Days To Prepare And 3 Weeks For The Cheque To Arrive In Jamaica Then Another 3 Weeks To Clear Once You Deposit It. That Was 5-6 Years Ago.
    Seems like that will be my only option if I am not in any hurry. Respect for the details.