Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Android 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Tizen View Post
    The volume toggle and alarm snooze and all were not in place as they were before and it was very tedius to sort em out unlike the kitkat version (somewhat of a bug), but they were sorted afterwards to suit the other devices.
    Hmm I see.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

jomo Guest

Hmm interesting, yes pezz when you click the wheel it usually opens ALL the toggles, with lollipop it doesn't

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one with issues, but can't bother look for another update I'll wait for an over air one, or if I'm idle I'll check it out

Another thing! Grrr

When you share a pip for instance in Facebook, the next pic you go to should have the fb icon at the top, or whatever last you used, helps when you change alot and want to instasize or mirror or anything but it's stuck on whatsapp... I guess the first thing I used...

Another thing when I EDIT A PIC instead of saving BESIDE the pic I edit, for instance I'm 7000 pics down, and edit the pic to auto adjust to see end mowhawk better, lol don't ask

It saves the pic as #1! So I can't have the pic beside to scroll across and use whichever role I want or just to have them in the same place! It's now at the top of the folder! And I have over 30000 pics in my phone

Nah lie I'm disappointed, and why wasn't the alarm going off! All I wake up to see is a notification... Alarm snoozed after 2 minute or sumn! Lol good thing I did t have a meeting...

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Hmm interesting, yes pezz when you click the wheel it usually opens ALL the toggles, with lollipop it doesn't
    It still opens up for me :/
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

jomo Guest

When you click volume up or down, and click the wheel, it only shows media volume, and interruptions rubbish, which they have now changed to do not disturb

Not sure if the note 4 is different, but that is very frustrating... I have to be looking for an app with toggles now to control the volumes...

When you click volume up or down, and click the wheel, it only shows media volume, and interruptions rubbish, which they have now changed to do not disturb

Not sure if the note 4 is different, but that is very frustrating... I have to be looking for an app with toggles now to control the volumes...
    I have ringtone, media, notification and system when I click the wheel.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

jomo Guest

Well it's phone specific or maybe you have the smoothed version, is yours 5.0.1?

Well it's phone specific or maybe you have the smoothed version, is yours 5.0.1?
    Yeah I am on 5.0.1
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

jomo Guest

The more I use lollipop the more I hate it

Another big, when I swipe down and clock Bluetooth for instance, immediately, it dismisses the notification bar, NOT good when I want to disable my gear S so it goes into pin lock, LOL

Same goes for anything you hit, do it too fast and it doesn't toggle Bluetooth WiFi or anything, have to either wait or long press it, that SUCKS

EDIT, seems it does it mostly when turning OFF a toggle, well more, just tried it and it FAILED for tuning on bt

And it seems the SECOND TIME you swipe down it works, but to me this is crap as the phone needs to obey my command an don't just go back it could be sumn important like turning on WiFi to get, Chu, just did it again u need bt to make a call quick

so 5.02 out for my device.. but i dont see/feel the need to upgrade to it.. am quite happy with kitkat that came with it (LG G2)
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

jomo Guest

Right now I feel like swap my note 3 for one with kit kat or get a note 4 that hasn't been upgraded yet