Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Android 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Dre' View Post
    Overall i find out that many apps runs in the back ground even after you close them but it still is snappy as ever.
    Android has always been like that. Check and see how much cpu fb uses, it is shocking
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Stupidest thing I can no longer control the sound properly with the volume key, I can't adjust the notifications volumes I have to go in settings... Total rubbish...

Oh and silence the app I love so much mi longer works! Damn it
    There is an updated version where that has been sorted out back to the original settings, try looking it up on Sammobile.com

jomo Guest

Can't bother with that crap, and the battery info is lacking all it shows me is a dumb graph... Lol, failure

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Android has always been like that. Check and see how much cpu fb uses, it is shocking
    I'm talking even when they are forced stopped, and think it might be the memory leak issues there are talking of
    Currently: HP Touchsmart 14t
    SM-G935FD - S7 Edge dual sim: Android 7 Official
    The 3 C's in life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, if you want anything in life to Change.

Quote Originally Posted by Dre' View Post
    I'm talking even when they are forced stopped, and think it might be the memory leak issues there are talking of
    Stop the services for the apps also. Services are what runs in the background.

Otherwise Apps are incapable of running in the background.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

jomo Guest

And for some reason my alarm clock is silent now...

So that's 3 issues, battery stats is crap... Doesn't show me how long the device gas been on... Just a dumb graph, no details like before battery life seems better though

The crappy volume toggle, can't adjust notification sounds without opening the app and that makes a SOUND

thirdly the alarm clock apparently hot lost in the confusing interruptions settings in sounds

So my silence app doesn't work, but the stock one has a timed profile but just 6 or 8 hours, and less of course, but I like to be exact, so on other words IT IS CRAP

lollipop has now turned my well oiled note 3 into a BETA device and im very dissapointed, I shall be considering selling it to upgrade to a note 4 again, hopefully one that hasn't been updated yet and won't until the kinks are sorted out

Dissapointed din Samsung

Oh and apart from those the drop down bar, the colour of the theme, bright, are bugging me as I like to sneak late at night in my iPhone without waking up anyone

So that's 3 issues, battery stats is crap... Doesn't show me how long the device gas been on... Just a dumb graph, no details like before battery life seems better though

The crappy volume toggle, can't adjust notification sounds without opening the app and that makes a SOUND

thirdly the alarm clock apparently hot lost in the confusing interruptions settings in sounds

So my silence app doesn't work, but the stock one has a timed profile but just 6 or 8 hours, and less of course, but I like to be exact, so on other words IT IS CRAP

lollipop has now turned my well oiled note 3 into a BETA device and im very dissapointed, I shall be considering selling it to upgrade to a note 4 again, hopefully one that hasn't been updated yet and won't until the kinks are sorted out

Dissapointed din Samsung

Oh and apart from those the drop down bar, the colour of the theme, bright, are bugging me as I like to sneak late at night in my iPhone without waking up anyone
    Doesnt Idle in battery stats show you how long the device has been off charge?

volume toggle.... Opening what app? i thought the volume keys only adjusted ringer volume (not sure). I always had to click the cog wheel to adjust notification sounds.

Not sure what you talkign bout with alarm clock.

Your silence app doesnt work, thats not the phone's fault.

i assume the Note 3 and Note 4 lollipop is very similar. Will check later. You prob need back a g3 lol.

EDIT: Nope idle doesnt tell. Only he graph. Too bad google took that out :/
    Last edited by pezz; Apr 10, 2015 at 09:49 AM.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Dissapointed din Samsung

i had those same issues initially until i installed the updated OS that i told you i found on the website (sammobile.com). I read that that the initial rollout of the lollipop to non Nexus devices had the same programs that were on the Nexus, hence, the bugs. But they were sorted out about a month after the release.

Quote Originally Posted by Tizen View Post
    i had those same issues initially until i installed the updated OS that i told you i found on the website (sammobile.com). I read that that the initial rollout of the lollipop to non Nexus devices had the same programs that were on the Nexus, hence, the bugs. But they were sorted out about a month after the release.
    Did we read the same things? I dont see Jomo reporting any bugs...
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Did we read the same things? I dont see Jomo reporting any bugs...
    The volume toggle and alarm snooze and all were not in place as they were before and it was very tedius to sort em out unlike the kitkat version (somewhat of a bug), but they were sorted afterwards to suit the other devices.