Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Android 5.0

Default Android 5.0

Received Android 5.0 on Note 3 by OTA. Still checking it out, but it seems a bit lagging and not as snappy as I thought it would be.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 8
    Provider: Digicel

Probably its because stuff is still setting up in the background.

Havent gotten it on my Note 4 yet.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Got it on my Note 3... seems to run the same to me... can't say it's slower..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Have it on my S5, pretty fast. Only problem i find is that when receiving calls, upon answering, it takes a 2 seconds delay before i hear the other party.

jomo Guest

I hate it! Can't stand it in my note 3,i see no benefits and can't get bar shortcuts and applock off the locksreen

Chu... Where is guest mode?

Which version are you using? Because mine is pretty smooth apart from the lag in answering calls

jomo Guest

Hmm false alarm I found it in settings, lol

No guest mode in mine, I read it would be in the next update, using a to mobile note 3

It's smooth, getting used to the colours still... But I liked my dark drop down bar for sneaking at stuff late at night, hmm

Ahh boy... Why dont Samsung mek the phones customizable like LG, I could change theme icons colours etc on the g3

And uve tried every launcher even paid ones and didn't like much, oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Hmm false alarm I found it in settings, lol

No guest mode in mine, I read it would be in the next update, using a to mobile note 3

It's smooth, getting used to the colours still... But I liked my dark drop down bar for sneaking at stuff late at night, hmm

Ahh boy... Why dont Samsung mek the phones customizable like LG, I could change theme icons colours etc on the g3

And uve tried every launcher even paid ones and didn't like much, oh well...
    You can.........just root it. Makes no sense we argue about voiding warranty because in reality 99.5% of us in Jamaica ain't gonna send back the device overseas to be repaired under "warranty"

I have it on my moto x 2013 and its really fast.
    There is an delay for the phone app overall once its being accessed, and it was designed that way.
    Hopefully in 5.1 it will be changed.
    Overall i find out that many apps runs in the back ground even after you close them but it still is snappy as ever.

There is still a few more bugs that needs to to iron out but apart from that well done google
    Currently: HP Touchsmart 14t
    SM-G935FD - S7 Edge dual sim: Android 7 Official
    The 3 C's in life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, if you want anything in life to Change.

jomo Guest

Stupidest thing I can no longer control the sound properly with the volume key, I can't adjust the notifications volumes I have to go in settings... Total rubbish...

Oh and silence the app I love so much mi longer works! Damn it