Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brawlhalla (PC Brawler. Similar to Smash Bros.)

I don't get it. If it's going to be free to play on release, why are there three(3) selling prices for the game?
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

It's the Early Access style of "Help support the game through development."
    Another one of those things that I don't like much becoming standard these days. All these games and their "founders packs."
    "As instanced dungeons became popular, the whole world of MMORPGs became an entrance lobby to instanced dungeons. In my opinion, today’s MMORPGs are like theme parks – guaranteed fun with limited choices." ~ Jake Song
    “Great ideas are often opposed by violent reactions of mediocre minds.” ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of Lightning View Post
    It's the Early Access style of "Help support the game through development."
    Another one of those things that I don't like much becoming standard these days. All these games and their "founders packs."
    Yeah cause at this rate, all you need is to develop the backbone of a game and just let the customers fund the reset of the project that you can just say 'Hey, we are almost done with expansion 2 but we are out of the 1 million dollar that you guys contributed, but we need another million to get it to you guys so we can start working on expansion 3'.

Guess there's nothing much steam can do about this since all they do is sell and get their cut and people are juss feeding these developers, of which some are dam crooks to be doing these things. Hopefully this doesn't get out of hand and cause steam to have to lock down for a while, cause that would really suck.
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

So I got my beta key last week and finally decided to try it out and must say it's pretty good. Animations are good and controls rather simple and once you play it a few times you don't mind the graphics much.

Only thing game needs now is more content and this will do for a great Smash Bros. PC replacement till one comes out that is actually done with the Power Stone idea Pezz posted.

Open Beta tomorrow.
    So right now everyone has their specials.
    They've added a few new characters with more coming still.
    Based on the end of the trailer there is going to be a new weapon type, the Bow. They have been teasing that character for a couple weeks.
    Some new game modes, Brawl Ball and Basket Brawl.
    8 Player Custom games.
    1v1 Ranked
    2v2 Ranked
    A account and character leveling system. (Only unlocks customization options.)
    Earn gold for logging in and playing to buy new legends when the come out also certain colour pallets at certain level thresholds. Right now White at level 10 and Black at Level 25.

Game has still been fun so with open beta check it out for free if you want on steam.
    Last edited by Angel of Lightning; Nov 2, 2015 at 11:08 PM.
    "As instanced dungeons became popular, the whole world of MMORPGs became an entrance lobby to instanced dungeons. In my opinion, today’s MMORPGs are like theme parks – guaranteed fun with limited choices." ~ Jake Song
    “Great ideas are often opposed by violent reactions of mediocre minds.” ~ Albert Einstein

I'll be getting back into this as soon a I clear off some of my steam games gathering dust :P.

This game is fun. Just might buy it.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Mi bad suh... Awoh online.

4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Lol! Did you make everybody Rage quit?
    Or they just left the Chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of Lightning View Post
    Lol! Did you make everybody Rage quit?
    Or they just left the Chat.
    They quit lol.

Nice game though. Different from smash bros in many ways.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup