Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Flow AVS Up & Running

Quote Originally Posted by techmenace View Post
    One FLOW tech called my phone and let it ring ONCE when I look out the window is him that jumping back into his van I had to call out to him. Bere laziness.
    lol ............................

As promised.

https://mega.nz/#!EMtTSB5T!M79j0dIal...e4mJ-5ZXgNYWgE

There is the manual for the remote. Scanned and made into a searchable PDF.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Oh Great. Thanks Khat!!
    AMD Phenom II X4 960T Zosma @ 4GHz | Thermalright Ultima 90 CPU cooler | GIGBABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P | Sapphire 6950 unlocked | 6Gb Gskill RAM | 1.5TB total HD | Dell U2412M IPS Monitor | Zalman 750W PSU | LENOVO SL500

Hi there, anyone had any success copying recordings from the cloud PVR to a PC? I am researching solutions for backing up programs I would like to keep. Confirmed suggestions welcomed.

The PVR has issues where it sticks a lot during playback for the first few minutes. Anyone else seeing this?

As for recording to a PC - any hardware recorder or software with the appropriate video in devices should do the trick. Just make sure you have the hard drive space.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

FLOW has an app or you can log into an online portal and watch or download all your recorded content.

In Google app store search for 'Flow ToGo'

You can also watch some channels and all VOD content via the app.
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; Jan 2, 2016 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    So Flow pushed out a Firmware Update for the AVS Cable box... Saw a new USB menu appear.. Tried to play a file from it but no luck..
    When you insert a USB stick it detects it and asked to format it. After formatting it displayed that the USB is used to pause live TV...

So, you can now Record, Play from Beginning and Pause Live TV.. Not bad Flow
    So without the USB drive you're not able to pause live TV?

FLOW has an app or you can log into an online portal and watch or download all your recorded content.

In Google app store search for 'Flow ToGo'

You can also watch some channels and all VOD content via the app.
    Is the Flow ToGo app still working for you? I dont have the service yet but It crashes on launch on my tablet running Android 6

Finally I recall you saying you cant use a spiltter box with the AVS systems, does that also apply to the coaxial A-B switch which I currently have to switch between cable TV and Antenna?

Can't pause without the Flash-drive....
    I don't really use the app.. just installed it to test it.. it worked then I uninstalled it...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Can't pause without the Flash-drive....
    I don't really use the app.. just installed it to test it.. it worked then I uninstalled it...
    Ok Thanks, BTW there is another question in the post above about the splitter

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    Ok Thanks, BTW there is another question in the post above about the splitter
    Really not sure about that.. I don't see why it wouldn't work...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram