Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Calling All Anime Fans !!!!

Gaara will not die. We have yet to see his new tricks/powers. He will be saved in the nick of time.
    Akatsuki will cross paths with Orochimaru and....yep Sasuke. Orochimaru will die by their hands and Sasuke will attempt to exact his revenge on his brother only to be thwarted by the leader of Akatsuki. Naruto will have to save his hide, even though they have ill will between them.
    Naruto will use the power of the fox to defeat akatsuki. That face off will be different in that finally we will see the fox in it's actual form...only difference, it will be controlled by Naruto. I also think that the fox will be very cooperative with Naruto because even more powerful "kyubis" will be useed by Akatsuki.
    Calm Like a BOMB

there is only one kyubi so i assume you mean other monsters "termed youma"

Quote Originally Posted by death_knight
    there is only one kyubi so i assume you mean other monsters "termed youma"
    Wow,....you are a slow one
    note I put kyubi in " " ... in other words, meaning like/similar etc.
    I couldn't bother go looking up all the others that were mentioned... now you have forced me to:

Bijuu List:
    • ichibi
    • nibi
    • sanbi
    • yonbi
    • gobi
    • rokbi
    • nanabi
    • hachbi
    • kyubi

Each bijuu has a specified number of tail[s]. Starting from ichi to kyu that makes 9 bijuu.
    Calm Like a BOMB

Any one remember the early episodes of GI. Joe where they used guns instead of lasers? Bad guys where dropping like flies.

Or Inhumanoids ? about these Demonic creatures that used to rule the earth until the spirits of the earth eg. rock, and tress type entities beat them in war and bound them below earth in various places. When we were still trying to learn fire and the wheel.
    Some rich dude found one them during some mining expidtion and freed it, and it freed the others. I thought it was pretty cool. It had the first death I had ever seen on a cartoon.
    These guys, one of whom was in league with the inhumanoids, escapes from prison along with this other guy. The other guy during the escape falls into this pit of gunk near prison and basically melts. All the other guy could find was his skull. He takes the skull back to the inhumanoids and they grow the guy a body, with the skull,rotting head and a maggot for an arm..hmm maybe that was why it was cancelled :-(
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

How does this fal into anime????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????
    Calm Like a BOMB

Quote Originally Posted by matronyx
    Wow,....you are a slow one
    note I put kyubi in " " ... in other words, meaning like/similar etc.
    I couldn't bother go looking up all the others that were mentioned... now you have forced me to:

Bijuu List:
    • ichibi
    • nibi
    • sanbi
    • yonbi
    • gobi
    • rokbi
    • nanabi
    • hachbi
    • kyubi

Each bijuu has a specified number of tail[s]. Starting from ichi to kyu that makes 9 bijuu.
    every one knows this it was in the manga but a youma is a mythical beast of some sort in anime dude. there for all beasts as such from 1 to 9 are all youma so as a matter of fact your the slow one.

Quote Originally Posted by death_knight
    every one knows this it was in the manga but a youma is a mythical beast of some sort in anime dude. there for all beasts as such from 1 to 9 are all youma so as a matter of fact your the slow one.
    geez... you are hopeless
    What don't you understand?... I on purpose said "kyubi" ... note the quotes?? I was hoping that advanced naruto fans would pick up that I didn't want to go through the bother of naming all the bijuu out there...but.... along comes you...
    give yourself a clap
    Last edited by matronyx; May 27, 2005 at 05:38 PM.
    Calm Like a BOMB

Quote Originally Posted by matronyx
    geez... you are hopeless
    What don't you understand?... I on purpose said "kyubi" ... note the quotes?? I was hoping that advanced naruto fans would pick up that I didn't want to go through the bother of naming all the bijuu out there...but.... along comes you...
    give yourself a clap

-->loser.

skillachi. it seems i was right eseh. Hitsuyuga lives. he and hinamori are in stable condition from the wounds they picked up from aizen outside of the council's office when aizen revealed his plan. i told you he didn't die. I'm sorta thankful that he didn't die cause i expect great things from him after all he's a teenager at most and a captian of a death squad/ division.

have u guys read 261 of naruto, we find out that the reasons youma are sealed inside people is to try and control them and harness their power. so know i am wonderin why did the fourth hokage sealed the kyubi inside naruto?

did he predict that akatsuki will try to harness the power of the other youmas, so he put the 9 tails in naruto so he could defeat them or did he seal it so he could try to harness the power at a later date.

why cant they give us a clear picture of the akatsuki leader, what do the creators have to hide? if it was someone we didn't know then they would have shown his face. i think the reason they are hidin his face is because we know who he is
    ChAos AnD cOnfLicT ArE mY ParEntS

hmm i get what your saying cause' they have revealed the other memebers except the leader, you might have a point there. i really liked gai sensie's team entrance. i need that pic in color [ wonder if virus want to do a thing for me ]