Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling All Anime Fans !!!!

pcchick Guest

oops walked into the wrong thread....haven't a clue about dis bleach.

got some great news for u guys, the next 4 episodes of naruto anime will be filler epsiodes where naruto goes to the rice country on a S class mission
    ChAos AnD cOnfLicT ArE mY ParEntS

Hm... Somebody is reading Narutofan (or some other naruto related website) regularly.
    Yeh i saw the news this morning and to tell the truth i really dont mind. But i am wondering why they didnt just sen on the kakashi gaiden episodes first and then do fillers and then move on... to me that wouldve made a little more sense but wat happened happened.

How come nobody dont talk bout new naruto episode yet or the new manga (even though its raw) or even the new bleach starr wah happen to unno. Unno vex cuz the original thread lock?
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

well, i have bleach 29, 30 and 31 on a cd right now, going to watch it shortly. naruto, a wah name so.

Quote Originally Posted by Skillachi
    ...... Unno vex cuz the original thread lock?
    Hey i didn't even notice that the thread was locked. News to me
    The limits you are living with right now, in very aspect of your existence, have been created by your mind. They are perceptions.
    And they are holding you back.
    You are capable of far more than you think you are.

the anime vibe was killed skillo. i started posting on animeonline.net more than ever now.

Guys what you should be doing is sectioning Naruto off from Initial D and Bleach all in Seperate thread instead of one thread. That way we won't have one thread with over 4000 posts. A new person won't want to read all that. It's hard to follow. That's why it was closed.

So I suggest that you all start individual Threads for Naruto and Bleach. However pls don't start a thread for animes that only one person watches. I needs to be popular.
    Confucious says "he who knows not and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him"

Quote Originally Posted by Greatis
    Guys what you should be doing is sectioning Naruto off from Initial D and Bleach all in Seperate thread instead of one thread. That way we won't have one thread with over 4000 posts. A new person won't want to read all that. It's hard to follow. That's why it was closed.

So I suggest that you all start individual Threads for Naruto and Bleach. However pls don't start a thread for animes that only one person watches. I needs to be popular.
    i thought about that but it led to the idea of having a sub anime forum. the idea wasn't liked and quicky swept away.

You see death knight you have to create a demand for that. So maybe if you make the threads and they are constructive then you may just see a sub anime forum.
    Confucious says "he who knows not and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him"

oh i thought i would share somethign i picked up an animeonline.net. FFVII is finally coming to dvd after all the delays.

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children DVD will come to both America and Japan on September 14

The badest of men him self Sephiroth

check it out: http://www.gamespot.com/psp/rpg/fina...s_6124327.html