Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Calling All Anime Fans !!!!

I was also converted to the bleach ways by digitalchef, well bleach initial d (which i must admit is giving me way too many ideas, some of which i have already tried)
    But Bleach hard !!!!

Default Samurai Champloo, u watch anime, then click it

If ur a atleast mid lvl anime fan like me and u like animes like avatar,samurai x,innuyasha, then u ago luv this.

Samurai Champloo comes on cartoon network, in the adult swim section on Saturday nights, repeats on thursday nights.

The drawings are similar to samurai x's but better and the fighting technique is like an advanced version of samurai x, yow the thing hard, check it out still.

Leave comments if u've seen it.
    Last edited by samurailos; Jun 10, 2005 at 05:18 PM.
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

i wouldnt' say its an adavnced version to rouroni kenshin you've gotta be crazy to say that. the hiten mitsirugi technique has been surpassed by none as far as i'm concerned. and the great shishio could kick the **** out of jin as far as i'm concerned. but its a good anime though. the art is simply amazing. i love the character movements in fight there is no still shots of him with his katana in the air and people flying about [ i hated that about rouroni kenshin ]. the story line isn't ne thing amazing for samruai champloo either its an okay anime thats about it.

i think dk said it all, i liked rouroni kenshin more than samurai champloo, if it only had an updated art style. kenshin annihilates jin, shishio slaughters mugen. my kinda of anime, i guess i'll be looking into avatar, innuyasha, samurai deeper kyo (anymore recommendations)

Has anyone been keeping with Gundam Seed Destiny? It's at episode 33 right now... Just wondering what ppl thoughts are on the situations now arising. There must be a Shin\Kira confrontation soon!!!!!
    Shin is just getting TOOOO Cocky!!
    The limits you are living with right now, in very aspect of your existence, have been created by your mind. They are perceptions.
    And they are holding you back.
    You are capable of far more than you think you are.

u cant compare samurai champloo with kenshin, kenshin has techniques that are impossilbe to do. of course kenshin can beat anyone from champloo. i think kyo is way better than kenshin, it gets to the point and doesn't have a lot of no use episode like inuyasha and kenshin.

i think inuyasha is dumb, i think it has 167 episodes and it ended without them not defeatin naraku, if their arch enemy was naraku and the ydid not kill him whats the point of the anime.

there are a lot more great animes out there, anime that are much better than u ones u are talkin but in this thread
    ChAos AnD cOnfLicT ArE mY ParEntS

whats the hiten mitsirugi technique and is it better than anything in kyo. samurai deeper kyo is the best samurai anime i have seen so far, especially ep 26. what do u guys think?
    ChAos AnD cOnfLicT ArE mY ParEntS

Malloc the anime is good.. but it's not ALL THAT... in my opinion that is anyway. It left alot of things open... strayed from the manga. Manga was decent.. I'm trying to see if i can get those back as we speak.
    Kyoshiro and Kyo.... di two of dem BAD stilll.... don't know if Kenshin can really deal with 'them'.
    The limits you are living with right now, in very aspect of your existence, have been created by your mind. They are perceptions.
    And they are holding you back.
    You are capable of far more than you think you are.

out of the two the badd***** is definatly kyoshiro than kyo. i know kyo has the attitude but he lacks the technique. no onto the hiten mitrsitrugi. kyo would probably have died long before he realized he was if he should face that technique and even if he blocked it he would still be in trouble from the vacuum that the hiten mitsirugi creates if blocked. giving kenshin more that enough oppurtunity to finish the job. what kenshin has overall other samurai is speed. and precision. jin had to basically give his life away to defeat the hand of god in champloo and kyo really dissapointed me when he faced oda nobunaga. but i'm yet to see the final ep of kyo so i really dont know if he had ne surprises for me.