Thread: WordPress Sub Domains and Main Domains + SEO Plugin

Default WordPress Sub Domains and Main Domains + SEO Plugin

I there. I realized that as soon as I installed WordPress SEO plugin my websites/blogs have been getting more hits. Some on a subdomain work well and gets hits. I assume the SEO plugin for my wordpress blog works. But I decided to downgrade my hosting plan as i can't afford the cost.

However, I launched a new blog today and I put it on a sub-domain of my primary domain as was recommended by an online contact of mine. I don't know if that works but the person who is a WordPress genius says it could have an impact. Is this true? I want subdomains eg. myblog.mywebsite.com instead of www.mywebsite.com/myblog

Will this prove fruit full? I want to know because I need to know how much attention I've will be paying to this WordPress blog. Are sub-domains such as: http://myblog.mywebsite.com effective and do search engines like Google recognize them> I had a blog that was on a sub-domain that got mad hits, more than my blog on a main domain.

In fact it skyrocket to over 100 hits a day. Another blog barely got hits on its sub-domain but I wasn't really properly utilizing the WordPress SEO plugin so I lost out on hits and repeat visitors. It's unpredictable to me but everyone who has a website or WordPress blog, talk to me. Give me your honest opinion just like Honest Abraham Lincoln, the late US president. What are your opinions and the opinion of those who have similar blogs to mine.

By the way I am well aware of the fact that more content leads to more hits and I do use Twitter, no longer have a Facebook page to promote my blogs as no one has been clicking on links there. Twitter is my saving grace as I get more followers and hits when i tweet about major events like Miss Universe 2015 and Gammy Awards 2015. So what do you think?

You post a lot of queries Mr Charles, but you never seem to come back and respond to persons who try to assist you.
    I see you posted your query on CNET forums http://forums.cnet.com/7723-6616_102...n-main-domain/ and from all the threads you started there, you haven't followed up with a response, but ask new questions months later. It's like having a 1 sided conversation.

You have started the same trend here. I hope you are not trolling our members and are actually seeking assistance.

That aside, what happened to your ThisIsCharles blog? You deleted everything to start anew?
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Mar 18, 2015 at 02:30 AM.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008