Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Apple Watch Will Be Available April 24

Default The Apple Watch Will Be Available April 24

Well Apple has done it... the man them have gone where no other tech company has gone before..
    $10,000+ for a smartwatch ?? Jah know.. man them gone into Rolex Territory..

Apple gave details about its upcoming smartwatch, the Apple Watch, at a press briefing in San Francisco today.

The entry-level Watch Sport will cost $349 and $399, depending on the size of the body, 38 millimeters or 42 millimeters. The mid-tier Watch collection will range from $549 to $1099.

The top-of-the-line Watch Edition will retail for $10,000 and up.

http://time.com/3737599/new-apple-watch-details/
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; Mar 9, 2015 at 06:48 PM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

HTC PR chief mocks Apple Watch, says it’s as useful as a DVD rewinder

Jeff Gordon, HTC’s Senior Global Online Communications Manager, seems to think that Apple’s first wearable is just a tad more useful than a DVD rewinder.

He tweeted this earlier today, as you can see below. The DVD rewinder seems to be the only ‘gadget’ he wants less than an Apple Watch.
    http://blog.gsmarena.com/htc-pr-chie...-dvd-rewinder/

LOL DVD rewinder
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Does HTC have a smart watch? He's making fun of what will probably be the best selling smart watch to date... That I'm essence is rather funny...

Anyway needless to say, I'm rather not impressed... Lol, unless it turns out to be universal, sim card slot, Microsd, that kinda thing, HA

Thay all laughed at the iPhone....
    They all laughed at the iPad.....
    They all laughed at the MacBook.....
    They all laughed at iTunes....

Apple laughed all the way to the bank....

Keep laughing after Apple...

I'm calling it. The apple watch is a dumb expensive piece of crap with a stupid interface. The pricing levels only shows that they had too much time to think about it and they trying to milk the crowd for all they can make on bands.

The regular Rolex watches are about $10K. Im betting that the Apple Watch Edition (18K gold version) will be sold out wen the pre orders start. We all know Americans have nothing to do with their money and Apple knows that

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Thay all laughed at the iPhone....
    They all laughed at the iPad.....
    They all laughed at the MacBook.....
    They all laughed at iTunes....

Apple laughed all the way to the bank....

Keep laughing after Apple...

No one laughed at itunes.
    No one laughed at ipdad.

And MAcbook? That still havent made a dent yet. Steadily gaining traction now.

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    I'm calling it. The apple watch is a dumb expensive piece of crap with a stupid interface. The pricing levels only shows that they had too much time to think about it and they trying to milk the crowd for all they can make on bands.

Yeah continue to rip off their loyal customers year over year. Lol doesnt matter to me though.

Quote Originally Posted by sk@tta View Post
    The regular Rolex watches are about $10K. Im betting that the Apple Watch Edition (18K gold version) will be sold out wen the pre orders start. We all know Americans have nothing to do with their money and Apple knows that
    Normal people dont buy rolex though. Probably a few celebrities will buy a 17k iWatch. However I dont see that happening, it is not iced out.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    No one laughed at itunes.
    No one laughed at ipdad.
    People said no one would buy a song on the internet...
    People said the iPad was an expensive Tampon...

I can go on and on.. the only thing apple made they did not get ridiculed was the iPod...

Macbooks are the Standard now.. windows surface launch event was filled with macs.. people on the surface team use macbooks...
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; Mar 11, 2015 at 09:53 AM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

So no one realized that if you buy an Apple Watch (any price) on release date, 6 months later it will be old model because 'Apple Watch X' is to released in 3 months. And even if you keep you old watch it will not be fully compatible with iOS 8.4

One year after purchase, your watch will not be supported by iOS 9, besides that, 'Apple Watch XS' is out.

2 years after, your watch is EOL, no longer supported by Apple BUT the new 'Apple Watch S' is to released soon and it will have 'iOS X', 'Apple Titanium' (a new material 1000x stronger than diamond), plus real 'patented' Swiss movement for the mechanical pieces, plus it will be powered by 'Apple Fusion' (new nuclear fusion technology patented by Apple).
    1.8 Ghz Pentium 4 (OC'd.) / Intel P4 (478) Motherboard / 800MHz DDR / 256 Mb DDR RAM / 40GB Seagate / RIVA TNT2 Pro 32MB / 24X12X24 Sony CDRW+ / 18" View Sonic CRT / Windows ME Yes it will play Doom... i plan on trying Crysis 3 one of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by gW33Zy View Post
    So no one realized that if you buy an Apple Watch (any price) on release date, 6 months later it will be old model because 'Apple Watch X' is to released in 3 months. And even if you keep you old watch it will not be fully compatible with iOS 8.4

One year after purchase, your watch will not be supported by iOS 9, besides that, 'Apple Watch XS' is out.

2 years after, your watch is EOL, no longer supported by Apple BUT the new 'Apple Watch S' is to released soon and it will have 'iOS X', 'Apple Titanium' (a new material 1000x stronger than diamond), plus real 'patented' Swiss movement for the mechanical pieces, plus it will be powered by 'Apple Fusion' (new nuclear fusion technology patented by Apple).
    My watch that I bought 20 Years ago still works..
    Guess what??? I still tells me the time...

Isn't that the main goal of a watch ??? lol
    ---
    Stay Connected,..