Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My ip address is currently showing that my location is in america, help plz.

Your solution will only work for a while. When Flow assigns your IP address to another customer there will be a IP conflict and one of you will not be allowed to join the network.

The issue is on Flow's side and until you get them to assign you a new IP you will continue to face the same problem. Great news though is that you can get a US IP anytime you choose without paying a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by psilos View Post
    Your solution will only work for a while. When Flow assigns your IP address to another customer there will be a IP conflict and one of you will not be allowed to join the network.

The issue is on Flow's side and until you get them to assign you a new IP you will continue to face the same problem. Great news though is that you can get a US IP anytime you choose without paying a thing.
    hehe, psilos why couldn't you work for flow?, like when i call tech department they seemed to be oblivious to the troubles & telling me they don't see a problem from their end.

Well, you could always install a vpn and set your location to a country other than the US..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Update: So looks like flow finally assigned me a new ip address, however everytime i'm connected through my router my internet connection continually keeps disconnecting. Everything is fine when not plugged into my router though.

Is it that i need to get a new router as it's what has been giving me problems the whole time or is it another problem on flows side?.

DHCP IPs can be cached for some time usually 24hrs. So if your not willing to wait for that length of time then only Flow can help you out I believe.