Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S6 Battery Might Be Non-Removeable & Smaller Than The S5's Battery

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.dre View Post
    LoL like i said i dont want a battery smaller than 2800mah i want a phone that i can put on service and the battery still last all day.
    Right now the note 4 seems like the best upgade from my S3 and prices are dropping
    Note 4 or Note 3.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Post the links to the video please.
    Was watching a Twit.tv live feed.. You soon see floods of video all over YouTube..

The damn phone don't even have rapid charging, although they say you can get 4hrs use from 10mins charge..

Love Love Love the Rapid charging on my Note 4. Full Charge in 1hr is insane..

Edit.. seems it does come with rapid charging...
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; Mar 1, 2015 at 02:30 PM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

---
    Stay Connected,..

---
    Stay Connected,..

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Note 4 or Note 3.
    Note 4 but im not buying it new....there are some good deals online and i will be in america for the summer so ill just get a used one.

Well, Hats off to Samsung, they have finally done it... It took them all of 6 years to finally make an iPhone.. lol lol
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

jomo Guest

Major flop! No Microsd, what is Samsung sniffing

And the design is lame, the top and bottom bezel too big, the home button is huge

Lol, looooooooool

I don't like the move but I'm curious as to why the decision to not put in an SD card. With wireless and fast recharging I can understand making batteries non-removable. I have never used two batteries with any of my phones anyway. Also, I'm reading that that the S6's now uses nano SIM's. No big deal as this saves on physical space and weight for Samsung. I like the S6 Edge design. It may grow on me as soon as I have one in hand.
    The Note line with its superior battery life is for me now though. I hope they keep the SD slot in the Note 5 Edge and make that slimmer with the same or larger battery size.

i dont mind the memory card slot gone..i never really removed my 32gb from my phone anyway plus it slows down my phone when loading media in the gallery..the only draw back is if my phone should be damages i would hope i could remove my memory card and still have my media.... removable battery, never bought 2 batteries either....i guess its more the thought or having the option although its not needed

looking at the future tho...look at the Samsung S3 phones...ppl a replace them battery as its worn...what will i do after 2yrs when my battery get weak if i should get a S6?

Quote Originally Posted by mykel View Post
    i dont mind the memory card slot gone..i never really removed my 32gb from my phone anyway plus it slows down my phone when loading media in the gallery..the only draw back is if my phone should be damages i would hope i could remove my memory card and still have my media.... removable battery, never bought 2 batteries either....i guess its more the thought or having the option although its not needed
    I have everything stored/backed up in the Cloud.. (dropbox)
    So I can never really lose my data unless DropBox kicks the bucket lol

I just want to know what all the Samsung Fanboys gonna say now, the ones who use to always Brag about SD Slot and removable battery.. lol

The S6 camera Bulge is even bigger then the iPhone 6's bulge, is like the man them make an iPhone 6 hoping to capture some of Apples market lol
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; Mar 1, 2015 at 05:55 PM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..