Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Banking from overseas with Scotia Bank

was told by scotia rep to day that wire transfer as a fix rate of $35 to receive any amount and plus another 40 to send it from BOA thats $75 each time i transfer
    IT'S YOUR GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO REMAIN STUPID
    You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth – nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by theseeker View Post
    was told by scotia rep to day that wire transfer as a fix rate of $35 to receive any amount and plus another 40 to send it from BOA thats $75 each time i transfer
    Based on the amount you send $75 aint all that bad...

Western union is also another option.. you can have any money sent to you via western union lodged to your local bank account.. No fees..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

I Just found out that xoom is a better option these banks are criminals xoom $8 or $13 compare to $75 and some person said it will be more because of some middle man fee will go to about $90. Not giving these banks my money. Xoom it is
    You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth – nothing more.

Has anyone ever used Xoom and and can confirm it is a good service because im seeing a lot of negative comments about the service........im also looking for a way to transfer funds from a us account to my local one

zoom and jamaica are negative.....I've been charged several times and then the money does ot transfer...have to wait for weeks for refund

You can try http://www.payoneer.com/

I've never personally used it.... so use at own risk
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.dre View Post
    Has anyone ever used Xoom and and can confirm it is a good service because im seeing a lot of negative comments about the service........im also looking for a way to transfer funds from a us account to my local one
    Every single company or service gets negative reviews it won't be 100% perfect it as many good reviews. A rep say I can send money to my home account in Ja

Quote Originally Posted by topanaris View Post
    3 Days $25 - not that bad if you ask me.
    3 Days is too long.

Quote Originally Posted by theseeker View Post
    Is it the same $75 if you send millions?

it seems there is no way to escape the banking system and their fees