So I've been using this for some time now but decided that I want to go a little deeper with some of the forms I make. Now it seems I need to learn XML. Problem is - I don't want to. Really, all I want to do is make a list that populates on another drop-down menu based on the choices. For example - if I pick Honda then only Honda models will show up - same for Toyota etc - or if it's for PCs then Dell / HP / etc.

Supposedly this has to be done using XML which I know absolutely nothing of. Any form of coding that I've done was put down in 1997 / 1998. I remember very little. Not up to re-learning currently.

So far I've found no easy (and free) tool to just make me a list. Supposedly it can be done in Excel but you have to do some groundwork with the XML initially. This seems like the best option for me with minimal learning and just modifying the text to match what I need from free templates.

If anyone knows of any software or alternative methods of doing this I'd be very grateful and the info would help others. Hoping someone will have the info.

Yes - I know - lazy. Don't beat me up too badly about it.