Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 24K gold plated iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus out in China

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Lol talking bout rooted and stock. IOS has to be rooted to do half of what stock android can do.

So in other words Jomo. I was right.... You cant send files via BT or use usb OTG on Iphone.

My car cant fly but I am sure ti can be modded to fly.

Moving on. This is not IOS vs Android thread.

If you want to address me about your personal issues inbox please. LOL
    ROFL what clown. The iphone not only can do what android does it exceeds it.
    The iphone can send and receive files via bluetooth and the iphone facilitates usb OTG millions of iphones do this.

Can people really take someone like this seriously. So if iphones cant do these things when im doing it on my iphone it just didnt happen lol
    Last edited by Thy; Jan 13, 2015 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Hmm... See it seh it's always good to get info, im gonna research it some more

Nlnfrogginh android phone I can have is gonna wow anyone, closest was the g3 I had, my note 3 would only impress someone with a s3,LOLLLLL
    For usb storage for IOS devices you can get this or something like it http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-32GB-USB...-/161485437895

But I am sure you know what OTG is and it doest stop at storage and that device is not OTG. But storage seems to be your main concern.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

jomo Guest

Lol @ USB i drive! Bwhahahahaaaa

But curious what an iPhone can di than an android can't... Doubt there is any sensible answer, id still consider a 64gb once u could transfer all my files and download the regular songs videos torrents etc

Znf can it screen mirror to my TV?

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Lol @ USB i drive! Bwhahahahaaaa

But curious what an iPhone can di than an android can't... Doubt there is any sensible answer, id still consider a 64gb once u could transfer all my files and download the regular songs videos torrents etc

Znf can it screen mirror to my TV?
    AFAIK it can only mirror to an Apple Tv box.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

jomo Guest

Lol, what a waste of time, then of course no WiFi direct, no form of file sharing not even chrome cast

Why do millions of people even use an phone, just for calls and texts

Ahh boy

Alls I know is that touch ID is the best addition to a smart phone since it's release...
    Touch ID on the iPhone/iPad is basically flawless and easy.. I have 0 Failure rate with it..

Samsung need to just license the technology cause their finger swipe is flaky...

Touch ID even works when my finger is wet... If your Finger wet it's a no-go on Samsung devices..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Alls I know is that touch ID is the best addition to a smart phone since it's release...
    Touch ID on the iPhone/iPad is basically flawless and easy.. I have 0 Failure rate with it..

Samsung need to just license the technology cause their finger swipe is flaky...

Touch ID even works when my finger is wet... If your Finger wet it's a no-go on Samsung devices..
    Have to agree with you here. Finger print scanner on my iPhone works flawlessly.

On the Note 4 when I just got it, it took me 4 tries to get the scanner to work. Now I understand it and it takes me 1-2 tries on handed

License? There is no technology to license. Its a finger print scanner. Samsung's home button does not allow for it to work like Apples.

Xiaomi has similar finger print scanner like Apple's where you just put your finger on it.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Almost sure Apple has patents for touching to read finger prints..
    Most other people use swipe to gain access..

Xiaomi Mi5 will have finger scanner.. we not 100% sure how's it gonna work.. that's a leaked device.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Almost sure Apple has patents for touching to read finger prints..
    Most other people use swipe to gain access..

Xiaomi Mi5 will have finger scanner.. we not 100% sure how's it gonna work.. that's a leaked device.

No... it is simply a fingerprint scanner that has been around since Win 95 and in Airports since forever. I am aware that some have been slide while some are touch.

I notice you using the phrase "Touch ID" lol. It is just a word Apple made up like "Retina Display" which means nothing really.
    But hey I am not here to judge.

Also Huawei Ascend Mate7 already have a device out with finger print scanner that works exactly the same as Apple's.
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NLYMXK2/...ssnewsdaily-20
    http://www.businessnewsdaily.com/726...t-scanner.html

Its a choice of whether a manufacturer wants to go with touch or swipe. In samsungs case touch would never work on the home button
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

I know Apple bought the Technology and called it Touch ID... and ain't nutting wrong with that name.. perfect name.

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Its a choice of whether a manufacturer wants to go with touch or swipe. In samsungs case touch would never work on the home button
    They would have to recess their home button, which I why I say if they implement something like touch ID I'm sure there is gonna be some kinda infringement on Apple...

The Huawei has their scanner on the back, similar to HTC.. not on the front like Apple... and their scanner is square not round.. lol
    ---
    Stay Connected,..