Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 24K gold plated iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus out in China

Default 24K gold plated iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus out in China

Gold is everywhere these days (in the mobile world that is). We're starting to see more and more 'gold' versions of smartphones, the latest being Microsoft's Lumia 930 and Lumia 830, which were just announced a couple of days ago. But those are still nothing more than new colors - they aren't using actual gold.

The Chinese company NavJack, however, is now offering limited edition gold plated versions of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. And this is real, 24K gold we're talking about here.
    http://www.gsmarena.com/24k_gold_pla...news-10713.php

I can see the rappers buying these right away.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

jomo Guest

Nah lie still yu nuh, sin e I seen the iphone 6 in a few music videos I feel like getting one sick and tired of everyone and their HELPER having a phone like mine... (I've had every Samsung from note 2 to 4 s4 to 5 etc) and they all look the damn same...

Only thing that would get to me is damn iTunes an floating files etc

Tell me sumn, LOL can I get a USB to go cable and plug a jump drive in an iPhone 6 and transfer files? Can I Bluetooth files to and from it? Or is it still a restricted pos

Also am I seing right is there a 16gb version to this phone? Can't be... I have close to 100gigs of storage in my note 3 right now, and it's a great feeling opening vuze knowing I can download any damn thing I want to

Id consider a 64gb plus if I can get around the damn iTunes crap, I don't have a laptop much less iTunes as with Android my phone is basically that a phone a tablet and a streaming device to my TV...

Oh can I screen mirror to a Samsung TV with an iPhone?! LOL

Yes they come in 16GB...... Highest is 128GB
    Only thing Apple I have is my iPad Air2.. the phones are just Bleh...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post

Tell me sumn, LOL can I get a USB to go cable and plug a jump drive in an iPhone 6 and transfer files? Can I Bluetooth files to and from it? Or is it still a restricted pos

Also am I seing right is there a 16gb version to this phone? Can't be... I have close to 100gigs of storage in my note 3 right now, and it's a great feeling opening vuze knowing I can download any damn thing I want to

Id consider a 64gb plus if I can get around the damn iTunes crap, I don't have a laptop much less iTunes as with Android my phone is basically that a phone a tablet and a streaming device to my TV...

Oh can I screen mirror to a Samsung TV with an iPhone?! LOL
    You cant do anything with an iphone with stuff that is not Apple. No usb otg or bluetooth transfer.

My ipad is the lamest thing I have lol. It is only good for looking at website when all my other devices are dead.

And itunes sigh.... I dont even use it. So there are no music files on my ipad or iphone.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

jomo Guest

Wow... In 2015...just...wow

I have no words to describe my disgust

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    You cant do anything with an iphone with stuff that is not Apple. No usb otg or bluetooth transfer.

My ipad is the lamest thing I have lol. It is only good for looking at website when all my other devices are dead.

And itunes sigh.... I dont even use it. So there are no music files on my ipad or iphone.
    Please speak what you know. Bluetooth transfer is possible with the app/tweak air blue sharing from cydia. USB OTG is also possible.

No android phone rooted or not can compete with a jailbroken iphone.

jomo Guest

Hmm... See it seh it's always good to get info, im gonna research it some more

Nlnfrogginh android phone I can have is gonna wow anyone, closest was the g3 I had, my note 3 would only impress someone with a s3,LOLLLLL

Quote Originally Posted by Thy View Post
    Please speak what you know. Bluetooth transfer is possible with the app/tweak air blue sharing from cydia. USB OTG is also possible.

No android phone rooted or not can compete with a jailbroken iphone.

Please show me a video with a stock iphone carrying out the functions. YOU CANT.

You are recommending apps that arent even on the appstore....

I always speak what I know. I have 2 IOS devices.

Thanks.

And LOLOL at that in bold. You must be a joker.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

And so what if I am speaking of apps on on the app store. Cydia is an app store and jailbreaking is the equivalent of the rooting androiders love to herald as the next coming of God.

This not stock vs stock. This is rooted android vs jailbroken iphone.

You speak things you do not know DAILY on this website. You are the joker. Iphones can transfer files via bluetooth and can facilitate USB OTG FULL STOP.

Quote Originally Posted by Thy View Post
    And so what if I am speaking of apps on on the app store. Cydia is an app store and jailbreaking is the equivalent of the rooting androiders love to herald as the next coming of God.

This not stock vs stock. This is rooted android vs jailbroken iphone.

You speak things you do not know DAILY on this website. You are the joker. Iphones can transfer files via bluetooth and can facilitate USB OTG FULL STOP.
    Lol talking bout rooted and stock. IOS has to be rooted to do half of what stock android can do.

So in other words Jomo. I was right.... You cant send files via BT or use usb OTG on Iphone.

My car cant fly but I am sure ti can be modded to fly.

Moving on. This is not IOS vs Android thread.

If you want to address me about your personal issues inbox please. LOL
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup