Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So I Bought a Xbox One

Yes, the 360 was cutting edge at the time of its release. For a good 6 months IIRC it was ahead of PCs at the time.

*sigh*

I can explain why the PS4 and XBONE are speced the way they are, but I have a feeling it will be as effective as banging my head against a brick wall. PC master race and all that.
    No one expects the Inquisition.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of Lightning View Post
    A 512 GB RAM
    3.2 GHz Tri-Core CPU
    500MHz ATI GPU
    Was not beating any PC at the time. Lol Developers were just smarter about designing their Aesthetics to work with their limited hardware then.

Right now in order to make everything look "realistic" on the dated hardware they have now they have to make cuts. The cuts are always on Frames per second and resolution. So it can look more realistic why it performs and a barely acceptable standard.
    You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

You judge gpu by RAM? LOL!

Either way at the time of 360 release the fastest card was Nvidia 8800gtx Which had 512 MB ram. The xbox smashed that in every way with its R500 (modified x1900xt gpu). which was faster than anything from ati at the moment. Even had dx 10.1 capabilities.

That tricore had 6 threads. Which was faster and clocked higher than any consumer cpu on the market of its time.

I suggest you go read before commenting. This it total garbage you post. any one with an once of knowledge knows that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Makkah View Post
    Yes, the 360 was cutting edge at the time of its release. For a good 6 months IIRC it was ahead of PCs at the time.

*sigh*

I can explain why the PS4 and XBONE are speced the way they are, but I have a feeling it will be as effective as banging my head against a brick wall. PC master race and all that.
    From what I understand they were trying for the lowest tdp possible. Not sure how true that is.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

What you don't think I will take care of it? I'd rather rent it that spend money on something that I'd probably play once a week.

I think the problem with GT sound is that its the "in car" sound. when you in a new modern car that is well insulated you can hardly hear the muffler exhaust note (unless you reving hi 7000). Its the same with accident sounds. If you have ever been in a accident with your windows up you will know that it sounds like "thumb" as in GT6 - you don't really hear a mental on mental sound unless you outside or your windows are down. So the Forza "realistic" is a outside car sound when you driving cockpit view you should hear less.
    Last edited by owen; Jan 4, 2015 at 12:17 PM.

PC Master Race

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Lol enjoy driving vacuum cleaners in GT. And Forza 5 is even better smh.

So much you have to learn gross-hopper...

If you are racing and have helmet on and car windows are up, that's how it's gonna sound..
    GT is a Simulation Game not a wanna be simulation arcade game like Forza..

How the hell you gonna be in a car driving and they giving you how it sound outside of the car.. You not even hear tyres squealing in Forza lol.. dumb dumb dumb....

And Forza driving physics is nowhere as good as GT...
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; Jan 4, 2015 at 02:13 PM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    So much you have to learn gross-hopper...

If you are racing and have helmet on and car windows are up, that's how it's gonna sound..
    GT is a Simulation Game not a wanna be simulation arcade game like Forza..

How the hell you gonna be in a car driving and they giving you how it sound outside of the car.. You not even hear tyres squealing in Forza lol.. dumb dumb dumb....

And Forza driving physics is nowhere as good as GT...
    I enjoy shutting you up.

Is that why Forza rated higher than GT since forza 2?

Oh and about Physics and outside sound lol see video below. GT fail in sound, physics and graphics.

4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Bwoy, its obvious you know nothing about cars... must a bicycle is your main form of transport star..

Which stock Nissan leaf gonna corner flat like as seen in Forza??? Ever heard of the term body roll? most stock cars suffer from that, GT shows you exactly how the car behaves in reality.. Notice the GTR had far less body roll.. that's because it has a stiffer sports suspension.

Stop tell me bout Forza.. one game is simulation, one is arcade.. seems you prefer arcade..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Bwoy, its obvious you know nothing about cars... must a bicycle is your main form of transport star..

Which stock Nissan leaf gonna corner flat like as seen in Forza??? Ever heard of the term body roll? most stock cars suffer from that, GT shows you exactly how the car behaves in reality.. Notice the GTR had far less body roll.. that's because it has a stiffer sports suspension.

Stop tell me bout Forza.. one game is simulation, one is arcade.. seems you prefer arcade..
    Provide some proof please... You cant just make up stuff and expect people to take it.
    No car rolls like that at low speed unless suspension is worn. Everyone in the comments section of the video knows that.
    But ofcourse you have to make up something to discredit it.

Here is another one. GT 6 fails still. What you have to say now?

FYI calling forza arcade makes you look dumb. Everyone knows it is a sim. Oh wait that is just something else you made up like everything you post.

And what if my main form of transport is a bicycle? lol I am just more fit than you.
    Last edited by pezz; Jan 4, 2015 at 07:13 PM.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

You call a car racing on a track slow?? I said Forza is a wanna be sim.. so it might as well be arcade..

Bwoy.. me gone again yaw man.. this ridiculous....

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    PC Master Race

lol mad

I si the Wii U juss kicking it back and watching and be like, naah.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow