Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So I Bought a Xbox One

Well, it all depends on what you want. He obviously loves Halo, so that works out better for him.
    No one expects the Inquisition.

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post

Xbox One or go home...
    Fixed that for you

Halo and Forza FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Makkah View Post
    Well, it all depends on what you want. He obviously loves Halo, so that works out better for him.
    One of the main reasons I got the Xbox One instead of the PS4 + the crack head price i got it for.

+ I had a stash of 1 Month Xbox live Gold cards already.
    Last edited by King_Jay16; Jan 2, 2015 at 01:59 PM.

Cheap price made you get it.. if you had the money you'd get a PS4 lol

Forza???? Are you familiar with a game name Gran Turismo ??
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Please keep failtorismo out of this. Forza is by far better since Forza 2 LOL
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Yow.. mi gone yaw man...
    Seems you live on a different planet..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Yow.. mi gone yaw man...
    Lol enjoy driving vacuum cleaners in GT. And Forza 5 is even better smh.

4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

- I went after what provided me with the best bang for the buck.

For $88.08 out of pocket - PS4 had nothing to offer. (The gift card amount came from free sources such as games at work etc.)

The $100 refund was given due to the fact that I didn't receive my ~$100 worth of extra digital content

One of my last jobs provided me with a ton of free Xbox One gear after we were given an Xbox one to demo for a few months:
    So I am set when it comes to Xbox Live Gold for at least another 16 months (all free), as well as the collection of free Xbox One games (Including Fifa 14 and Titanfall) and an Extra Controller. So Unless the PS4 had something to offer me to beat all that then

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Please keep failtorismo out of this. Forza is by far better since Forza 2 LOL
    Yea - FORZA for the WIN!

Yow.. mi gone yaw man...
    lol you seem to be on a different planet

Lol enjoy driving vacuum cleaners in GT. And Forza 5 is even better smh.

lol
    Last edited by King_Jay16; Jan 2, 2015 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    Pezz should rent me his xbox for a weekend so I don't have to buy it.
    Right lol....

The man buy a XBox to ****...

Bwoy you just lose the Zero ratings I had for you.. you gone inna negative now star.. rofl..

PS4 or go home...
    PS4 and Xbox One is garbage. I just chose one of the two garbage.

When I say garbage I mean compared to there older siblings at the time of release. 360 and ps3 matched and beat the highest end pc at the time of their release.

PS4 and Xbox One are both jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Makkah View Post
    Yes now that I got halo ($39 on sale). It makes it a little more worth it. Playing Halo 2 again brings joy. Even though I am terrible at it right now.

It is called spending smart. Any techy knows these consoles are really overpriced.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Same can be said for all consoles this generation.
    Agreed. These so called 'Next Gen' consoles are just introductory hardware to what the PC Master race has had for like a decade now. The sad part about all this is that developers are so into the console market now that the multi-platform games are just ported from consoles to PC instead of the other way around. Most logical reason I have seen for doing that is to not cause the console owners to riot over why their $60 game plays half as good as the $30 PC version (when on sale ofcourse).

Quote Originally Posted by BNOVA View Post
    Yeah sad to see the days of worry free gaming now gone and I see nothing that going to be done in the future to change that. I may get both consoles this generation but not until Microsoft gets rid of that hideous power brick.
    Only Nintendo sticking to their day one routes and spending time to develop and polish their games to this day. Sony and M$ is just in competition with each other to buy out games exclusive to their consoles and causing developers to rush games as hey, we are now using PC like architecture and can just patch the bugs when reported and work on the next rush title in the meantime.

Right lol....

When I say garbage I mean compared to there older siblings at the time of release. 360 and ps3 matched and beat the highest end pc at the time of their release.

Yes now that I got halo ($39 on sale). It makes it a little more worth it. Playing Halo 2 again brings joy. Even though I am terrible at it right now.

It is called spending smart. Any techy knows these consoles are really overpriced.
    They aren't only overpriced for 900p 30fps gaming (lol), you have to pay for the expensive xbox live and PSN subscriptions.

But hey, a lot of people don't have problems with these, so to each his own.
    Last edited by Powpow; Jan 3, 2015 at 01:01 PM.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Right lol....

A 512 GB RAM
    3.2 GHz Tri-Core CPU
    500MHz ATI GPU
    Was not beating any PC at the time. Lol Developers were just smarter about designing their Aesthetics to work with their limited hardware then.

Right now in order to make everything look "realistic" on the dated hardware they have now they have to make cuts. The cuts are always on Frames per second and resolution. So it can look more realistic why it performs and a barely acceptable standard.
    "As instanced dungeons became popular, the whole world of MMORPGs became an entrance lobby to instanced dungeons. In my opinion, today’s MMORPGs are like theme parks – guaranteed fun with limited choices." ~ Jake Song
    “Great ideas are often opposed by violent reactions of mediocre minds.” ~ Albert Einstein