Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pezz Note 4 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Hmm, im gonna look at some note 4 pics in my new 65 inch smart Samsung TV, lol, had to throw that in...

Pezz you and GPRS seem to forget everyone's opinions are always different but the fact is the s5 the note 4 the g3 the z3 all have top notch cameras for what they are and DON'T FOR GET settings and user skill affect pics as well as LOL I just remember I was taking pics with my nite 4 with the plastic still over the lense! Lol, realised when I sold it...

Anyway Y, sad for me I lost a ton of damn pics on a 64gb Samsung card, used photorec to get most back but quality changed and they got mixed up, AND I dropped my 1TB hard drive and it broke, LOL, memories gone... New year though, new pics new phones
    Here is a comparison with Z3.

I see nothing great about the G3 camera quality to be honest. Not saying it is bad either. I like the laser focus though.

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Go pree on something in the 55"-70" region...

That's what me trying to say.. and the man start to tell me which cam better and blah blah.. something that have no relevance to me..
    Oh now it has no relevance. Who brought it up LOL?

Oh right... You have been proven wrong so it is not relevant anymore.
    Last edited by pezz; Jan 2, 2015 at 01:47 PM.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

I gave my opinion on the cams..

Note4 and s5 Camera is basically the Same... Best I see on phones (Feature Wise) not quality.
    That's what i said... than you tek it and start tell me which is better and blah blah blah...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

I gave my opinion on the cams..

That's what i said... than you tek it and start tell me which is better and blah blah blah...
    While features and which is best is an opinion. Quality is not an opinion. Which quality you prefer is an opinion.

So based on your approach i can go around telling people my compact SLR shoots better quality photo than a Rebel T5i.

No... just no.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

I said... BEST I SEE.... how you head so thick man... lol
    And how is quality not an opinion?? IN MY OPINION I have seen better quality cellphone Pics compared to a Note 4...

My opinion is not gospel... It's just my opinion rasta..

My Opinion is that a Subaru WRX looks better than a 7 Series Bimmer... send me to jail...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

I said... BEST I SEE.... how you head so thick man... lol
    And how is quality not an opinion?? IN MY OPINION I have seen better quality cellphone Pics compared to a Note 4...

My opinion is not gospel... It's just my opinion rasta..

My Opinion is that a Subaru WRX looks better than a 7 Series Bimmer... send me to jail...
    Now it is clear.... Lol in your opinion.

I really dont need to explain why quality is not an opinion. You are a grown man.

Looks are opinion. Quality of the build of the car is not an opinion. Anything else you want to bring up?
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

So don't you have to look to see the quality of the photos then determine with is better ???
    Bwoy.. yu corna dark,.. lol

I don't care which car is better... I care about which looks better to me,..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

So don't you have to look to see the quality of the photos then determine with is better ???
    Bwoy.. yu corna dark,.. lol

I don't care which car is better... I care about which looks better to me,..

No you dont. Material, specs defines quality. the one with the lower quality material, specs might look better. Looks and quality are different.

We arent talking about what you care about. I stick to facts, which everyone benefits from.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

jomo Guest

What the hell man! What the thread turn into! Jah know, delete all these posts, look like a me salt up the thread anyway

We all know how important these threads are to pezz, LOL

But for real I say some iPhone pics and they were top notch too

Haven't tested the g3 camera much, the from facing one is MERDE lol, but that's comparing it to the note 4

Nah lie I kiss those selfish trust me, got me and my whole car ina few, I might post one

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    What the hell man! What the thread turn into! Jah know, delete all these posts, look like a me salt up the thread anyway

We all know how important these threads are to pezz, LOL

But for real I say some iPhone pics and they were top notch too

Haven't tested the g3 camera much, the from facing one is MERDE lol, but that's comparing it to the note 4

Nah lie I kiss those selfish trust me, got me and my whole car ina few, I might post one
    Yes they are lol....

Added battery life to first post.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

jomo Guest

Well to me the battery life was good but nite 3 better, I had the xynos quad core 4, but was using it heavy, think I have a screen shot of 44 percent after 18 hours, which was good

LG g3 battery now... LOL, let's just say, for my use, the best battery mod is to out it up for sale... Bwahahaha

ID try another note 4 but a branded one, battery life probably better