SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Dawg,, I'm telling you what I see with my own eyes.. lol Man a show me video star..

And I guess you like your photos over-saturated and with high contrast... iPhone photos look more realistic and less cartoony..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Dawg,, I'm telling you what I see with my own eyes.. lol Man a show me video star..

And I guess you like your photos over-saturated and with high contrast... iPhone photos look more realistic and less cartoony..
    Point out a cartoony or over saturated pic in any of the links I posted. You must only view photos on the phone screen.

The only new phone now that does over-saturation is the LG G3. As a phone seller you need to keep up man lol.

And I havent even touched the horrible zoom of the 6+ yet DWL.

But... Iphone 6+ camera is great overall, but not the best.

Oh and get your eyes checked lol seriously.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Even in the vid you post you can see the over-saturation and high-contrast of the Note4.. the colors are screaming...
    Many people like that vivid look and use it as a means of saying a pic looks better..

Not even sure what you arguing bout.. bout cams take good pics.. so either way you good.. not sure why you want to insist one is better..
    All I'm doing is stating the facts about each cam..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

Even in the vid you post you can see the over-saturation and high-contrast of the Note4.. the colors are screaming...
    Many people like that vivid look and use it as a means of saying a pic looks better..

Not even sure what you arguing bout.. bout cams take good pics.. so either way you good.. not sure why you want to insist one is better..
    All I'm doing is stating the facts about each cam..
    One is better.

Your phrase was "looks better to me" So that is not a fact, that is opinion.

Again get your eyes checked lol. Bout screaming.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

jomo Guest

Lol, unu never change

Nah lie, note 4 camera is BOSS

Especially the front one

But hear what, im sure it isn't the BEST, what about the Sony z3,i almost got one

Pezz I never said the g3 is better, however it's the best option I had and the features that are missing from Samsung makr it a feasible choice for me

I kiss the front camera and the boss battery life, apart from that I'm gladdddd to be using something different

A girl saw my note 4 and a ask mi what galaxy that is, I ended up selling it to her, Lololllllollll

As for the camera argument, the laser focus in the g3 is great, and the pics are top notch, but note 4 camera is like yu a tek pics with a real life EYE, lol

As for the button the back gprs I get used to it in fact I love it

What I loved about the note 4 is you can simply out your finger over the heart rate monitor to take selfies, just like the volume down button the back of the LG, very nice feature!

I'll get back a note 4 when I get back in my feet, maybe give my girl the g3

However if I ask her for a call and see gives me the phone in guest mode, it's on! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    One is better.
    So why you want me to accept your opinion on which one is better ??

I never stated which was better.. just stated the pros/cons of each..

Go look at the Note4 pics on something with very high contrast ratio, I'm assuming you have a modern day HDTV.. go pree that...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

So why you want me to accept your opinion on which one is better ??

I never stated which was better.. just stated the pros/cons of each..

Go look at the Note4 pics on something with very high contrast ratio, I'm assuming you have a modern day HDTV.. go pree that...
    Yes you did. pree your post a page back lol. I am on a $1500 monitor sir.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Lol, unu never change

Nah lie, note 4 camera is BOSS

Especially the front one

But hear what, im sure it isn't the BEST, what about the Sony z3,i almost got one

Pezz I never said the g3 is better, however it's the best option I had and the features that are missing from Samsung makr it a feasible choice for me

I kiss the front camera and the boss battery life, apart from that I'm gladdddd to be using something different

A girl saw my note 4 and a ask mi what galaxy that is, I ended up selling it to her, Lololllllollll

As for the camera argument, the laser focus in the g3 is great, and the pics are top notch, but note 4 camera is like yu a tek pics with a real life EYE, lol

As for the button the back gprs I get used to it in fact I love it

What I loved about the note 4 is you can simply out your finger over the heart rate monitor to take selfies, just like the volume down button the back of the LG, very nice feature!

I'll get back a note 4 when I get back in my feet, maybe give my girl the g3

However if I ask her for a call and see gives me the phone in guest mode, it's on! LOL

Forgot about the Z3.
    Last edited by pezz; Jan 2, 2015 at 01:31 PM.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

jomo Guest

Hmm, im gonna look at some note 4 pics in my new 65 inch smart Samsung TV, lol, had to throw that in...

Pezz you and GPRS seem to forget everyone's opinions are always different but the fact is the s5 the note 4 the g3 the z3 all have top notch cameras for what they are and DON'T FOR GET settings and user skill affect pics as well as LOL I just remember I was taking pics with my nite 4 with the plastic still over the lense! Lol, realised when I sold it...

Anyway Y, sad for me I lost a ton of damn pics on a 64gb Samsung card, used photorec to get most back but quality changed and they got mixed up, AND I dropped my 1TB hard drive and it broke, LOL, memories gone... New year though, new pics new phones

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Yes you did. pree your post a page back lol. I am on a $1500 monitor sir.
    Go pree on something in the 55"-70" region...

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Pezz you and GPRS seem to forget everyone's opinions are always different but the fact is the s5 the note 4 the g3 the z3 all have top notch cameras
    That's what me trying to say.. and the man start to tell me which cam better and blah blah.. something that have no relevance to me..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..