Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pezz Note 4 Thread

Default Pezz Note 4 Thread

I bought and have been using the Note 4 for over a week. Decided to use it before commenting on it.

First let me say this is a masterpiece of technology in every single way.

My first highlight is the camera. Wow how did Samsung fit such a great camera into a phone....
    The Note 4 takes better low light pictures (No Flash) than my 16mp Canon ELPH 320 HS.

My second highlight the front facing camera, such a wide view. The extra processing does cause front camera lag with selfie mode on though.
    When selfie mode is on, all imperfections on your face magically disappear.

My third highlight the charger. Why didn't Samsung market this as a smart charger? Great technology is packed into the charge.
    The charger works by pushing 9v to the battery until 50% is reached, then switches to 5.2v (just under the Note 3 5.3v) to safely charge the battery to 100%.
    This results in 50% in 30 minutes from 5% (tested) and full charge in 1hr and 30 mins.

4th Highlight the beautiful screen. I can stare at it all day. Best screen on a phone to date.

5th Highlight is Battery life. Man with the phone fully loaded I easily get a day to 2 days of use.
    Power saving adds even more. Ultra power saving makes 15% battery life last for days.

Cons..... Selfie camera lags, Touch wiz lags sometimes, expensive

Battery Life

Last edited by pezz; Jan 2, 2015 at 11:46 PM.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Low Light Shots No Flash
    ----------------------------------------------------

Note 4

Note2

PowerShot ELPH 320HS 16MP
    Last edited by pezz; Jan 5, 2015 at 07:03 PM.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Reserved...............................
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Reserved.............................. ...
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

jomo Guest

Glad to see you stepped up pezz, I loved my note 4 too, however I sold it and got a LG g3 yesterday, was sick and tired of Samsung tell the truth and in a case it looked like every other Samsung people would ask me what kind of galaxy it is...

Anyway I have nothing bad to say about the note 4,even though it could use some useful features like I have on my g3, the knock code alone would make it a different level of device, not to mention guest mode and a few others id rather not mention in this thread, lol

Keenly looking out for the g4 which is supposed to compete with the note 4 directly

To me the note 4 was the best choice in the Samsung line but hell, it was just another Samsung to me, and I got tired of pressing that damn home button or power button to get in my phone...

EDIT ; sorry bro, thought this was your OTHER THREAD about the note 4, didn't realise you started a thread just cause you bought a phone, thought I was replying in the general thread about the note 4....lol (lame...)
    Last edited by jomo; Jan 2, 2015 at 06:28 AM. Reason: thought pezz had a life

Note 4 is ok...... No complaints really.. when they implement a better finger print scanner like on the iPhone I'll be happy.. it's much better than s5.. but still fails on occasion..
    Note4 and s5 Camera is basically the Same... Best I see on phones (Feature Wise) not quality.

The G3 needs Knock Code because they put the damn power/lock button on the back lol (Retarded)
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Glad to see you stepped up pezz, I loved my note 4 too, however I sold it and got a LG g3 yesterday, was sick and tired of Samsung tell the truth and in a case it looked like every other Samsung people would ask me what kind of galaxy it is...

Anyway I have nothing bad to say about the note 4,even though it could use some useful features like I have on my g3, the knock code alone would make it a different level of device, not to mention guest mode and a few others id rather not mention in this thread, lol

Keenly looking out for the g4 which is supposed to compete with the note 4 directly

To me the note 4 was the best choice in the Samsung line but hell, it was just another Samsung to me, and I got tired of pressing that damn home button or power button to get in my phone...

EDIT ; sorry bro, thought this was your OTHER THREAD about the note 4, didn't realise you started a thread just cause you bought a phone, thought I was replying in the general thread about the note 4....lol (lame...)
    Lol at part in Bold.

I know what you mean by getting away from samsung. If I was to switch LG is the only one worthy right now.

But G3 is worse than Note 4 in everyway. So i will stick to Samsung until I see what the G4 has to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Note 4 is ok...... No complaints really.. when they implement a better finger print scanner like on the iPhone I'll be happy.. it's much better than s5.. but still fails on occasion..
    Note4 and s5 Camera is basically the Same... Best I see on phones (Feature Wise) not quality.

The G3 needs Knock Code because they put the damn power/lock button on the back lol (Retarded)
    The Note camera is always better than the Galaxy S series camera. Not sure where you get that none sense. As a phone seller do better man lol.
    Research or even better you probably have both to compare.

Every reviewer says its the best camera on a phone to date except for Nokia's ofcourse. Note 4 beats out the Iphone 6+ camera.
    And yes I am talking about quality.

So which phone has the best quality camera right now? LOL... Eagerly waits for answer.

The finger print scanner was a pain to use when I just got it. But now I understand how to use it. Its works great for me.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

I have s5 and note4 and 6Plus.. 6Plus gives me the best quality that is clearly visible..
    S5 and note give me the best features.. not saying the quality isn't good..

The difference between s5 and note4 is hardly visible.. end of story..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    I have s5 and note4 and 6Plus.. 6Plus gives me the best quality that is clearly visible..
    S5 and note give me the best features.. not saying the quality isn't good..

The difference between s5 and note4 is hardly visible.. end of story..

As always your results are very different from everyone else. Good thing no one takes you seriously.

And you could not say the camera quality isnt good. It is the Best right now lol.

Video Comparison. Note 4 Clearly wins in quality and stabilization.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Still photos starting at 1:50 Both front ans rear camera Note 4 is clearly Winner.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup