Thread: Capturing, Rendering and Exporting Video with Power Director 12 Ultimate

Default Capturing, Rendering and Exporting Video with Power Director 12 Ultimate

Hi there. I got Power Director 12 as a gift earlier this year but after finally trying it out two days ago I was able to capture video using my TV tuner card. However it won't allow me to capture mpeg 2 videos in 720p or even in 480p. I am stuck somewhere in the range of 360 or lower and despite changing the settings to capture in 720p the options reset somehow on their own and it's visibly obvious when I view the video I just captured.

I also want to know how to import, render and then export the result to an mp4 file when I capture the file. I see some option to export and import somewhat greyed out. Maybe there is something I did but I did manage to reset the default settings so I'll try that after i get advice as to how to render. Adobe Premiere CC 2014 only allows me to import and render and it takes four hours and twenty minutes to render a 22 minute file that will end up being a 250 megabyte file or less.

That's crazy and my laptop is turning one year old tomorrow. I bought it on the 21st of December 2013 and it does everything pretty fast still. That's why I had to uninstall Adobe and try Power Director. But I need to render the quality of my videos, whether created by my out of the box TV Tuner which captures videos larger and better than Cyberlink but can't render files. I need to get a much better quality file after it has been rendered in Power Director 12 and I need this software to export an output file in a very short amount of time and these files are support to have a size of 250 megabytes and a duration of 22 minutes, roughly 15 minutes is a desirable time. I shouldn't have to wait 4 and a half hours to export a small file. That's unacceptable. Can someone tell me how to capture in 720p in mpeg2 and how to import and render a file and then export it in a short amount of time.

Thanks much and please respond soon.

http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/sh...deo-Conversion

You asked a similar question there. Or did you forget?

In any case - what you need is either different software to do the capture or a different capture card.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".