Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Street Fighter V

Default Street Fighter V

So apparently there was a leak this morning of a teaser for SFV. According to the teaser (which gets removed from youtube quite swiftly each time) it is a PS4 and PC exclusive. Now since the trailer has Japanese subtitles, I'm guessing that's referring to Japan, and that it will come to the bone on the western hemisphere.

I'll update when more concrete information is released, but in the meantime here are a few gifs that were taken from the gameplay sections of the teaser.

I'm really liking the change in the art style because SF4's models looked really, really bad IMO.
    Last edited by Makkah; Dec 5, 2014 at 03:02 PM.
    No one expects the Inquisition.

NOPE, PS4 exclusive. Crossplay between the the PS4 and PC versions as well, which is incredible.

Edit:

Last edited by Makkah; Dec 6, 2014 at 02:52 PM.

This is actually old, but here's the first live gameplay of the game. Obviously no one knows what they're doing quite yet. Just kind of feeling it out.

PS: 60fps goodness.

*yawns* more of the same. I tried playing 4 when it just came out and I was like what is happening here? what has this game become? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ila-hAUXR5U

More of the same for button mashers, probably. If you take the time to understand the intricacies of the various games, however, you know they play very differently.

Intricacies such as building up you super meter so that you can do your finisher? deeepp. I really need to spend some hours playing these games but online killed fighting games for me.

Intricacies like differences in frame data, hit priority, chains, links, mix up potential, zoning techniques etc, and the new match ups that have to be learned because of how different they are. The way meter is used is also different in this game, but we don't know its full potential just yet.

Nice game but it needs high PC requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by coomok View Post
    Nice game but it needs high PC requirements.
    Really? I play Street fighter 4 on my laptop just fine. I dont see 5 requiring anymore resources.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Not much more, I don't think. Fighting games generally aren't that resource intensive. Especially 2.5D ones. Plus, fighting games absolutely have to be 60fps.