Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Smash Bros WII U

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    16,974
    Rep Power
    30

    Default Smash Bros WII U

    Man I am loving this game. Beautiful 1080p 60fps all day everyday.

    Add me up online.


    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,130
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    wow, you have a wii-u in Jamaica? who woulda thought! Too bad I don't have one

    Seems to be getting good reviews
    Last edited by owen; Nov 24, 2014 at 07:10 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,882
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    wow, you have a wii-u in Jamaica? who woulda thought! Too bad I don't have one

    Seems to be getting good reviews
    He lives in Canada not JA lol.

    That is the best game in the world. I still have memories back in the days when I got it on my N64 and the games room I used to go to had a room dedicated to the very first Super Smash Bros.

    Ahh, those were the days.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus Z77 -A | Processor: Intel Core i7-3770K (Overclocked to 4.2 ghz) | Memory: 16 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600mhz | Video Card: Asus Strix GTX 970 (1500mhz O.C) | Monitor: BenQ Zowie XL2411P 24inch 144Hz | Steam ID -> Powpow

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    678
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    He lives in Canada not JA lol.

    That is the best game in the world. I still have memories back in the days when I got it on my N64 and the games room I used to go to had a room dedicated to the very first Super Smash Bros.

    Ahh, those were the days.
    I can probably beat anybody in that n64 version, DK ftw

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,191
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    wow, you have a wii-u in Jamaica? who woulda thought! Too bad I don't have one

    Seems to be getting good reviews
    What's that supposed to mean. I have a Wii U too and I'm in Jamaica... not everybody is all a PlayStation and XBox. I was never a console gamer, strictly PC...however when I saw the Wii U, it was love at first sight when I started playing Assassin's Creed. Smash Bros is ever better.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    16,974
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    He lives in Canada not JA lol.

    That is the best game in the world. I still have memories back in the days when I got it on my N64 and the games room I used to go to had a room dedicated to the very first Super Smash Bros.

    Ahh, those were the days.
    I live in portmore >.>

    Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    What's that supposed to mean. I have a Wii U too and I'm in Jamaica... not everybody is all a PlayStation and XBox. I was never a console gamer, strictly PC...however when I saw the Wii U, it was love at first sight when I started playing Assassin's Creed. Smash Bros is ever better.

    I am a console gamer and PC. I didnt buy xbox or playstation this round, Both are garbage. Only Nintendo seems to be making a "gaming console".


    You a pc gamer and use a mac? LOL
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,191
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    I live in portmore >.>




    I am a console gamer and PC. I didnt buy xbox or playstation this round, Both are garbage. Only Nintendo seems to be making a "gaming console".


    You a pc gamer and use a mac? LOL
    Hahaha yes Sir... All this Games I play are available on OS-X

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,882
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    I can probably beat anybody in that n64 version, DK ftw
    Lol, trust me I could make you eat your words as DK was also my best/favourite character followed by bad gal Samus. I mastered the down+b and cutdown combo on Hyrule castle with DK and because he the heaviest I was a force to recon with at the Smash games room lol.



    Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    I live in portmore >.>




    I am a console gamer and PC. I didnt buy xbox or playstation this round, Both are garbage. Only Nintendo seems to be making a "gaming console".


    You a pc gamer and use a mac? LOL
    Oh zn my bad thought you were still in Canada. Anyways I couldn't agree with you more about Nintendo actually being a console, since they the only ones that are actually innovative. Majority of games released on Xbone One and PS4 are on PC as well so, yeah...
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus Z77 -A | Processor: Intel Core i7-3770K (Overclocked to 4.2 ghz) | Memory: 16 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600mhz | Video Card: Asus Strix GTX 970 (1500mhz O.C) | Monitor: BenQ Zowie XL2411P 24inch 144Hz | Steam ID -> Powpow

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    16,974
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Lol, trust me I could make you eat your words as DK was also my best/favourite character followed by bad gal Samus. I mastered the down+b and cutdown combo on Hyrule castle with DK and because he the heaviest I was a force to recon with at the Smash games room lol.





    Oh zn my bad thought you were still in Canada. Anyways I couldn't agree with you more about Nintendo actually being a console, since they the only ones that are actually innovative. Majority of games released on Xbone One and PS4 are on PC as well so, yeah...
    my favorite is fox.

    ont he xbox one and ps4 thing.

    I really dont want to see this when I turn on a console.


    And paying for online is something I will never do again. So that rules out the ps4 for me other than the terribad controller.

    I remember when a console first priority was gaming.... Not ads, recording tv and all the other nonsense.

    So far is only Nintendo have it right. Gaming is their core.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Want a WiiU myself, but I don't even own a proper TV anymore. Got the old big back TV sitting out int he living room abandoned and neglected. But Next year WiiU games looking great.

    But yes the super Gamer combo is a PC and a Nintendo and you're good to go.
    "As instanced dungeons became popular, the whole world of MMORPGs became an entrance lobby to instanced dungeons. In my opinion, today’s MMORPGs are like theme parks – guaranteed fun with limited choices." ~ Jake Song
    “Great ideas are often opposed by violent reactions of mediocre minds.” ~ Albert Einstein

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •