Jah know, I just had to post this. A game developer posted some steam keys for their game on pirate bay along with this message. After reading this I am more surprised than shocked

Quote Originally Posted by This War of Mine Dev Responds to Piracy in a Surprising and Positive Way
The pirating of video games is something both developers and publishers dread. It results in the loss of potential revenue for both parties; a smaller paycheck for the publishers and an even smaller check for the developers, the ones who put their blood, sweat and tears into making these games. Due to this, it is unsurprising when the companies voice their displeasure, and take anti-piracy measures — sometimes at the expense of paying customers.

What is surprising however, is the anti-piracy measure taken by 11 bit studios, the developer behind the newly released and well received This War of Mine. Instead of getting hostile, or removing a feature from their game in order to point out those who illegally download it, one of the team members Karol, left an unexpected comment on a Pirate Bay post for the plunderers of pixels. You can read it below in this screenshot a use uploaded to imgur.com.

Full Read here: http://realgamernewz.com/42692/this-...d-positive-way