Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Far Cry 4

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Man, i watch the IGN review on it and wanted to get it right away, but caan do dat till I complete the others I have.

Gonna hold out for the bargain bin for this one.
    Thats what you watch and decide whether to buy a game or not? SMDH

These guys are paid to review. So you wont here the bad on most games.

Like their Creed Unity review which made no mention of the horrible glitches or that a Gtx 980 struggles to get 30 fps.

So far cry you should expect 12fps on low.

For me I am done with Ubisoft until "the division" comes out.

Here are the glitches if you want to see them. Never once mentioned by IGN.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

A game like Assassins Creed will be glitch-less maybe on PlayStation 10 lol
    I see glitches on most games I Play still...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    A game like Assassins Creed will be glitch-less maybe on PlayStation 10 lol
    I see glitches on most games I Play still...
    And that's why games get worse year after year. Because people like you make excuses for these corporate companies.

At least investors are smarter than gamers. Right after they released this garbage their stock fell by 9%.

I am happy to see Dice not release hardlines when they planned to and are spending time making it complete (Still wont be buying it day one though, they fooled me once with Bf3).
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Not making no excuse... I hate to see Glitches... but it's just near impossible at this point in time to make a game without glitches.

Hopefully game developers will figure it out sooner or later...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Thats what you watch and decide whether to buy a game or not? SMDH

These guys are paid to review. So you wont here the bad on most games.

Like their Creed Unity review which made no mention of the horrible glitches or that a Gtx 980 struggles to get 30 fps.

So far cry you should expect 12fps on low.

For me I am done with Ubisoft until "the division" comes out.

Here are the glitches if you want to see them. Never once mentioned by IGN.
    No, I don't get games based on reviews. Just saying based on the game play preview they showed in the review it made me want to get the game sooner rather than later.

They did mention the glitches in Assassins Creed and server issues with Advanced Warfare the following day, so I was aware of it since I'm subscribed to their channel.

Ubisoft is now official what EA was. Rushing games and releasing them without proper testing and providing poor service.

Learnt my lesson since Watch Dogs with them so no more same day order from this dev for me either.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Not making no excuse... I hate to see Glitches... but it's just near impossible at this point in time to make a game without glitches.

Hopefully game developers will figure it out sooner or later...
    Games will have glitches, sure, but here's my problem with AC: they spend so much time filling their games with meaningless collectathons and inconsequential side quests that all that bloat becomes really hard to QA along with everything else. They're like Bethesda, they'll create the biggest game they can at the expense of the quality of the product. Quality over quantity is not a mantra these people abide by.
    No one expects the Inquisition.

Been playing this for the past few days... have no words to describe it. Lol

Been playing this for the past few days... have no words to describe it. Lol
    You could just say pweety upgrade to farcry 3 with elephants and gyro copters and not fully optimized by Ubish*t .
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

i have a legitimate redeem code for a uplay verson of Farcry 4 came with my 970GTX first person to reply for it ill PM the code free no hustling or anything, i just i promised myself not to play anything from ubisuck, i only ask you meet the requirements to play, dont want someone to take it and just shelve it.

edit: code given away
    Last edited by brokegamer; Dec 1, 2014 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brokegamer View Post
    i have a legitimate redeem code for a uplay verson of Farcry 4 came with my 970GTX first person to reply for it ill PM the code free no hustling or anything, i just i promised myself not to play anything from ubisuck, i only ask you meet the requirements to play, dont want someone to take it and just shelve it.

edit: code given away
    Jah know? Yuh got anymore lol?