Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apple’s CEO Tim Cook is ‘Proud To Be Gay’

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Has he defined who his god is? I haven't seen that. I don't think he's referring to the one God that most of us may be thinking of. Remember, God gave us choice and everyone's choice won't be the same despite the implications thereof.
    Must the Apple Gods him talking .. lol
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

And I am proud to be Straight.... big deal...I don't see any great revelation here. To each his own, let's get back to the business of Humanity!
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    I put it to the forum that purchasing of apple products is support for sodomy and the gay rights agenda.
    You have a valid point. However, things aren't as clear-cut as you wrote it. If the CEO of NWC or JPS came out of the closet tomorrow, would you immediately stop paying your light bill and disconnect your water pipe? The leader (or one employee) of a particular company does not necessarily mean that the entire organization has an ulterior motive. I'm sure if the CEO of your company came out tomorrow, you wouldn't quit your job in these harsh economic times.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    Do you want your money to be used to support that? Discuss
    Hell NO!!! We have to first understand the goals and objectives of the company (on a whole) before investing in their products.
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread