Thread: Rendering Video Files and Splitting THem with Freemake or VLC

Default Rendering Video Files and Splitting THem with Freemake or VLC

I have Adobe Premiere CC 2014 and I have a 64 bit system but rendering the videos in it is problematic and exporting the finished and saved product is tedious and takes me hours to complete and I don't have that amount of time because I have a lot of projects to complete and it takes way too long.

I need a program that can render a video mp4, mov, avi, etc. and save it in a short amount of time within, say, 20 minutes to one hour for each file which is roughly 60 megabytes in size. FReemake does it but I need a bit of instructions, with the splitting I mean.

Does anyone here know of any such program because Adobe gives me hell and when I render the video it puts the content window in a small frame within the frame of the actual video window? I have that.

I need a product that can render and save at the same time, without the impossible time constraint. I know it can be done as i have heard of them a few years back when i wasn't into video editing.

Also I need a simple program that can split video files without the hassle of going into Premiere to extract and lift and then save and export.

Adobe isn't right for me. Need a better alternative so please, someone, respond as soon as this message is seen and try to help me. This is a great forum. Thanks for all the support thus far.

What are the specs of your machine?

Cpu?
    Ram?
    Video Card?
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

I have a 64 bit laptop that I purchased in December 2013 with 4 GB of RAM and a processor speed that's dual core, roughly 1.3 GHZ, Radeon video card. I don't really want to discuss the specs. I just want an alternative to Adobe Premiere to render my videos so the quality will improve. Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2014 isn't working out. Too many steps and it takes forever to go through each, especially exporting in a good quality file format and size.

I just need alternatives to Adobe Premiere so let's focus on that. Sometimes less is more and less is better. So I'll take something simpler to use that can give me good quality even if it's not perfect or as good as Adobe. I just want some quality improvement. They can be free or premium. Just suggest something. I welcome it. Forget the time it takes to render, just suggest alternatives. I'll work from there.

You could try this one. It's pretty good but expensive:

http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/vegaspro

Also hardware plays a very important part in video rendering, so it's best to get a powerful desktop computer for this.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by thisischarles14 View Post
    I have a 64 bit laptop that I purchased in December 2013 with 4 GB of RAM and a processor speed that's dual core, roughly 1.3 GHZ, Radeon video card. I don't really want to discuss the specs. I just want an alternative to Adobe Premiere to render my videos so the quality will improve. Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2014 isn't working out. Too many steps and it takes forever to go through each, especially exporting in a good quality file format and size.

I just need alternatives to Adobe Premiere so let's focus on that. Sometimes less is more and less is better. So I'll take something simpler to use that can give me good quality even if it's not perfect or as good as Adobe. I just want some quality improvement. They can be free or premium. Just suggest something. I welcome it. Forget the time it takes to render, just suggest alternatives. I'll work from there.
    You dont want to discuss specs?

Specs play a big part in stuff like rendering. A dual core 1.3ghz isnt going to get any render done fast. It is goign to take hours and hours depending on what you are doing.

Next thing you can do is find a program that does the rendering on the gpu, since the gpu will do it a little faster.

Sounds like your laptop has an AMD E350 apu. Do not expect much, but gpu rendering should be faster.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality