Thread: Digicel Grenada Pop D3

Default Digicel Grenada Pop D3

Does anyone know where i can unlock a dl750 aka alcatel 4037A? i already tried one website but no luck. another website says it not supported yet.

Try mobogenie. It worked for my Alcatel 4030. You might wanna give Framaroot a shot if mobogenie doesn't work. http://framaroot.net/
    "To err is human - and to blame it on a computer is even more so."
    Alcatel One Touch PIXI 3 (4.5)
    LG Fortune 2

@KK Correct me if I am wrong but he asked about unlocking his phone, your reference apps seem to be for rooting (among other things)

@ Spanish2: I was just about to post a similar question and I do not think that DigiCel Grenada will ever give out unlock codes or unlock those phones potentially allowing them to be used on the sLIME network.

@ KKhight: Mobogenie does not unlock phones, it simply allows you download apps without using the Playstore - also it is loaded with 'unwanted-ware'.

What I think Spanish wants is a SIM/Network unlock.
    The fox was probably right - they could have been sour grapes.

I can provide the unlock code for this and any of the Digicel DL Series smartphones from any Digicel Caribbean market for a very cheap price. For more details please see my post on Shopinja.com here --> http://shopinja.com/forum/index.php?topic=293369.0
    Last edited by stefanorickeets; May 18, 2015 at 04:15 PM.