I have the latest version of Adobe Premiere, CC 2014 but whenever I want to render and export a video that is typically 70 megabytes in size I can't seem to always see how big the file will end up being for all the formats and I don't want to end up with a video larger than 250 to 300 megabytes in size just for the extremely best or highest quality even though I want the video to be well polished and in better quality than I usually get thee, These videos are usually imported as mp4. What file version of mp4 or otherwise would give me an originally imported video of 70 megabytes an output of no more than or around 300 megabytes or even less without compromising video quality? I don't want a huge file size as I am uploading it to my YouTube channel via their web interface on another person's machine and they don't have Premiere and only has a DSL connection. So what video output settings should I use for a good quality video that isn't smaller than the original but the same size or a bit higher and not extremely large like MOVs and sometimes mp4s usually are depending on what you do to it and it is outputted.?