Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digicel To Build Islandwide Cable TV Network

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Digicel Acquires Majority Ownership of SportsMax

Digicel's Operations Manager was just asked (on NNN) about the reasons behind the purchase, his response - "To provide our customer's with more options".

Digicel is going to become Jamaica's ComCast
    1.8 Ghz Pentium 4 (OC'd.) / Intel P4 (478) Motherboard / 800MHz DDR / 256 Mb DDR RAM / 40GB Seagate / RIVA TNT2 Pro 32MB / 24X12X24 Sony CDRW+ / 18" View Sonic CRT / Windows ME Yes it will play Doom... i plan on trying Crysis 3 one of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by gW33Zy View Post
    Digicel's Operations Manager was just asked (on NNN) about the reasons behind the purchase, his response - "To provide our customer's with more options".

Digicel is going to become Jamaica's ComCast
    Pretty much the way they are going.... I just hope (false hope probably) that the government doesn't allow it

Quote Originally Posted by King_Jay16 View Post
    Pretty much the way they are going.... I just hope (false hope probably) that the government doesn't allow it
    ...WE don't allow it. FTFY

Government will do what the people want. ATM corporations/businesses/entrepreneurs are the only people that matter.

Suh how dem get islandwide license?Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    Suh how dem get islandwide license?Just curious
    Dem know a bredda...

Do you all think digi's network will be capable of handling live uninterrupted streaming of high quality content when you can bearly watch youtube in some instances every minute their is buffering or you data service protocol drop i.e. from 3G to 3g or even EDGE....4G to drop to 3G what you guys think?

They need to make sports max HD... watching sports on my HD TV @ 480p sucksssssssss
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Griffo View Post
    Do you all think digi's network will be capable of handling live uninterrupted streaming of high quality content when you can bearly watch youtube in some instances every minute their is buffering or you data service protocol drop i.e. from 3G to 3g or even EDGE....4G to drop to 3G what you guys think?
    They better.

By the time Digi completes this project the internet of things will evolve. Let's just hope the evolution doesn't render this project redundant.

If it does...that's a lot of tax our dollars wasted AGAIN.

Its digicel doing it.. they must have a time line.. no one wants to waste money at this stage of the game
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

Is anyone here using Telstar now?... If so, how is the service ? I'm thinking of making an early leap over from the disgusting treatment I'm receiving @ FLOW.