Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hottest New Sandbox MMO, Archeage, open beta right now

Quote Originally Posted by retroblast View Post
    one of the feature i like the most is that anything and everything you do gives experience, so u don't have to be thinking about questing/farming mobs to level up. if u gather plants you get experience, if u mine a node you get experience, if u milk a cow, kill a chicken, kill a pig, kill a duck goose goat, pick a fruit, smelt ore, chop down a tree, craft a item, stay afk you get experience to level up your character. joking about the afk.
    so i think i leveled up to lvl 25- 27 solely by chopping down trees and doing farming and crafting.
    Well definitely true but the max level is a bit too low and yes i know the patch is coming where is 50 to 55 but i played a week and i'm lvl 37 seems a bit too easy to level but ended up putting my time into making a farmhouse now so meh no leveling anymore.

Gaming Rig:CM HAF 912|Core i5-3570k|8GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz|Asrock z77 Extreme4|MSI GTX 760 OC 4GB DDR5|1TB WD Bluex2+60GB Corsair Force 3 SSD|CM EXtreme2 725w

Quote Originally Posted by retroblast View Post
    one of the feature i like the most is that anything and everything you do gives experience, so u don't have to be thinking about questing/farming mobs to level up. if u gather plants you get experience, if u mine a node you get experience, if u milk a cow, kill a chicken, kill a pig, kill a duck goose goat, pick a fruit, smelt ore, chop down a tree, craft a item, stay afk you get experience to level up your character. joking about the afk.
    so i think i leveled up to lvl 25- 27 solely by chopping down trees and doing farming and crafting.
    I take it you never played Guild Wars 2 then? You get experience for jobs as well and the lvling system is consistent, meaning you lvl up just as fast if you keep in the area withing your lvl range.

I would give this a shot but I don't have the time to play another MMO right now, but will see ho it go later on.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

IGN : Techlos (lvl 31 Abloisher class) on Enla server, Im chinese race. Can also add Kazwin, Mugii, Jahkal and Bladewalker
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

really
    didnt know any1 else was playing
    im lvl 50 on enla. class Outstrider.......
    ign Retroblast

EDIT....
    well all skills battlerage, archery and shadow play maxed for my outsrider.
    im now ranger shadowplay, archery and vitalism
    Last edited by retroblast; Oct 21, 2014 at 12:01 PM.
    XBOX LIVE ID retrospade
    League of Legends ID: retroe