Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Android Gaming Tablet - JXD s7800

Update; still holding up very well, now playing GTA 3 and San Andreas and Max Payne the controlls were detected automatically so no configuration, they all run smoothly with zero lag, best buy I have every made. I would highly recommend the device to anyone looking to get something like this - based on my experience you cant go wrong.
    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often -Anonymous.......

Quote Originally Posted by topanaris View Post
    Update; still holding up very well, now playing GTA 3 and San Andreas and Max Payne the controlls were detected automatically so no configuration, they all run smoothly with zero lag, best buy I have every made. I would highly recommend the device to anyone looking to get something like this - based on my experience you cant go wrong.
    I believe you... I bought a tablet with the lesser RK3188T. The only time I see it struggling is running the PSP emulator with a Need for Speed game.

Have you tried any emulators on it?
    1.8 Ghz Pentium 4 (OC'd.) / Intel P4 (478) Motherboard / 800MHz DDR / 256 Mb DDR RAM / 40GB Seagate / RIVA TNT2 Pro 32MB / 24X12X24 Sony CDRW+ / 18" View Sonic CRT / Windows ME Yes it will play Doom... i plan on trying Crysis 3 one of these days.

I have tried all of them, the PSP emulator works like a dream the only game that struggled in the beginning was UFC Undisputed but after using all the speed hacks it worked fine, problem was all the other games I played didnt look so well with the speed hacks enabled and worked fine without the hacks so it was a case of reconfiguring the whole emulator just to play one game - I just stopped playing UFC Undisputed. All the other emulators including the more demanding Nintendo DS and Dreamcast work pretty well without issue.
    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often -Anonymous.......