Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Z30 Gives me 48hrs Battery Life

Default My Z30 Gives me 48hrs Battery Life

I've used just about every phone on the market and the weak link is always battery life... other than the Note Series most phone can barely give me 8-12 Hrs Battery Life.

Been using a Z30 for about one month now and this is definitely the phone for me. Often times I can easily get 2 days from one charge and to me that is Key, The Z30 is just a straight up phone without all the gimmics that other phones have, nothing is running and eating battery, Since I'm using the Z30 I have no desire to even try out other phones..

The Z30 is Hands down the Best BlackBerry to Date and in My Opinion is far better than most iOS or Android Devices, Plus BB10 is far more robust than iOS and Android.

Screen shot below shows a typical battery cycle, 27hrs + 3hrs Remaining before the battery dies.

---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Glad you found the phone for you. How is that BIS plan working out for you? I have noticed some carriers it works out more expensive that just having a regular data plan. Worse BIS does not provide anymore benefits considering that BBM is available on all platforms.

By the way not dissing Blackberry or anything just a general question.

jomo Guest

Wait what's a z30? BlackBerry still makes phones? LOL, have you tried a note 3?

Lol I saw my coworkers z10 and had to try not to laugh... Sad really...

Anyway glad you've found a phone you think is better than the rest, I've sure found mine...

Quote Originally Posted by psilos View Post
    Glad you found the phone for you. How is that BIS plan working out for you? I have noticed some carriers it works out more expensive that just having a regular data plan. Worse BIS does not provide anymore benefits considering that BBM is available on all platforms.

By the way not dissing Blackberry or anything just a general question.
    The traditional BIS has been phased out. You basically just buy a 2g or 4g data plan and you'll get Internet. My phone is post paid and my plan has 1GB data per month.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Wait what's a z30? BlackBerry still makes phones? LOL, have you tried a note 3?

Lol I saw my coworkers z10 and had to try not to laugh... Sad really...

Anyway glad you've found a phone you think is better than the rest, I've sure found mine...
    I've had 3 note3s. It's nice but it just never stuck on me. So in just rocking my Z30 and HTC One.

RubberBand Man Guest

"The Z30 is Hands down the Best BlackBerry to Date and in My Opinion is far better than most iOS or Android Devices"
    Lol how many other iOS devices are out there to compare with the Z30? I just know of one.

If it works for you it works for you.

I am good with phone that can go through a day.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

iOS and Android users don't really care about battery life. All they do is wait for new versions of the phone to come out so that they can talk about "how everything has improved".

ANd the new BB10 phones use the cheaper regular data compared to the old BIS stuff. I don't think its even possible to even hook them to bis.

is this usage with mobile data?
    HTC One (M7)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (P6800)
    HP Pavilion dv6

Quote Originally Posted by interkaiser44 View Post
    is this usage with mobile data?
    Mobile Data and Wifi... Mostly Wifi Thou.

If I switch both off and put screen of dimmest setting I'm sure I can squeeze about 4 days battery life.

Trust me... you would have no idea how convenient 2 days on one charge is.
    It's just a pity that BlackBerry drop off most peoples radar.. but in my opinion this device is killer.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Mobile Data and Wifi... Mostly Wifi Thou.

If I switch both off and put screen of dimmest setting I'm sure I can squeeze about 4 days battery life.

Trust me... you would have no idea how convenient 2 days on one charge is.
    It's just a pity that BlackBerry drop off most peoples radar.. but in my opinion this device is killer.
    I am sure its wifi majority of the time.

It is convenient if I went home every 2 days or didn't sleep. Which one you don't do?
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality